Jarrow SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2125144 on Oct 28, 2008

Excellent product - my wife uses it for Fibromyalgia

Flexability

Posted by Reviewer1465551 on Feb 27, 2009

This works well with Jarrow hyaluronic acis to increase joint flexability

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Seems to work. Prefer a product with less additives.

Great product but irritating

Posted by Reviewer2644874 on Oct 04, 2012

I took this product for several months and got amazing results from the SAM-e in the product. However I always mild but annoying cramping from it. I managed to resolve that issue temporarily by taking always on an empty stomach and not eating for at least 30 mins. However after a few months my cramping began to get worse. I have been advised that the enteric coating is the most likely cause and not the SAM-e itself. I agree that is probably true because the enteric coating is a synthetic plastic that also has malitol (SP) in it which can be very irritating to the colon. Only a small percentage of people have a reaction and most people can manage it by using on an empty stomach. I'm sad about not being able to take the product anymore because of the irritation but I loved the effects of the SAM-e while it lasted. My father was in a hospice and I suggested the doctor give him this SAM-e and he became a lot more upbeat and chipper on it so quickly that even his doctor -- who was against it in favor of drugs -- was decent enough to remark at his improvement after switching to SAM-e from the antidepressant she had him on.

Maybe this brand will work for you.

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on May 20, 2010

I have used Sam-e for 2 years and tried this brand. Unfortunately the enteric coating was not dissolving on these tablets so this brand did not work for me.

sam-e 400

Posted by Reviewer1735006 on May 28, 2010

Seems like a great product. The difference is rather subtle for me but I'm happy with it.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1401024 on Jan 18, 2009

Have tried different brands and all dosages. They all tend to make me feel tired with occaisional euphoric feelings. I have since switched to St John's Wort which works great for me.

Not feeling anything

Posted by Reviewer2809073 on Apr 16, 2008

I've gone through two weeks of this so far and nothing new or improved. I still hope by the time I finish the box that I will feel some change.

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer1306299 on Nov 05, 2008

I tried this at the highest recommended dose, faithfully, because I had to stop taking NSAIDs for arthritis. It made no difference in the pain, unfortunately.

not the pill i wanted

Posted by Reviewer1667969 on Mar 31, 2009

SAMe did not help my depression. it may work for you.