Good Product

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Apr 08, 2016

I noticed a definite 'life' in mood and energy from first day - which is unusual for me when using supplements. However it is expensive to use regularly, especially if one used other supplements . You can buy the contents in other groupings or individually, for less. I would have continued to use it if it was not so expensive.

Recommend it

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Feb 01, 2016

I took this for my anxiety / depression and I observed an improvement in my mood, and I was not so nervous all the time. This is a great natural alternative to anti-depressants.

need suggestion

Posted by 5210407455448055936 on Jan 09, 2016

I like this product but I have something to ask. Should I take 4 caps in 1 time or 2 caps for my breakfast and dinner? Anyone can suggest me ?? Thanks.

good

Posted by 4713450817228028483 on Dec 31, 2015

good ,especially after a brain trauma

The Cu......

Posted by 5031142095814908830 on Dec 12, 2015

See above

good for brain

Posted by 4698143378772887003 on Oct 29, 2015

I bought on bottle for test. The result shows its active role in brain recovery. So I tend to buy more.

Mature age student's dream come true

Posted by 4971883190594422068 on Aug 27, 2015

I am onto my 2nd bottle of this formula and I am suddenly starting to notice a difference. My recall is starting to become clearer, faster and my cognitive thinking/critical thinking is much more easier. I am doing a medical science degree, so this can be a huge brain strain at times, I am extremely grateful for this formula :-)

Excellent product

Posted by 5543193853557181748 on Nov 16, 2014

I have used this product for more than a month now and only half of the suggested dosis for now (planning to increase it). I have used other supplements but with very different results. With Neuro Optimizer I have noticed a big difference in my ability to focus and concentrate in spite of how tired I can be which is usually the case due to my daily activities. Also, it allows me to be more alert and less confused. I take it every day but once I stopped it for few days and immediately noticed the difference. Highly recommended.

Won't buy again

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Sep 02, 2014

This stuff gives me very bad headaches with just one pill.

Lo recomiendo

Posted by Reviewer1783332 on Aug 20, 2014

Estoy muy contenta con el producto. lo recomiendo