Improves Short-term Memory & Cognitive Decline

Posted by CharlotteJernigan on Feb 11, 2010

Have been combining Jarrow "Neuro Optimizer" with Planetary Formulas Bupleurum Calmative Compound (a.k.a. Happy Traveler by other makers) to great benefit for my father. Lowered anxiety + brain food has helped his overall function. Now almot 87 y.o., of my father he has had cognitive and short-term memory decline for 4-5 years. Initially "diagnosed" as Alzheimer's...which it is NOT. He has had functional benefit from: no prescription meds (A-cept made his feet burn and did not help), removal from MOLDY HOME, moved to stimulating community plus these supplements and others. TRIED MANY...this formula has several key ingredients WITHOUT the potential "over-stimulators" like phenylalanine, ginkgo, high niacin, and a few others which are more tricky...these ingredients are fine for some people but not for others. The relative simplicity of the N.O. formula is an advantage AND price/daily dose at about $1 compares to closer to $2/daily for over-complicated foirmulas.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer2653222 on Jul 23, 2008

My wife and I have been taking this product for over a month and both of us feel our memories are clearer and we are able to recall information more rapidly.

Seems good, but ...

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

because of the price I decided to go with straight phosphatidyl serine next time, instead of a complex, since I am mainly using it for cortisol control, not memory loss.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2659817 on Jan 24, 2012

Been taking it for a month and I experience a lot of clarity from it. I also think it might have helped me with muscle recovery.

great brain food

Posted by Reviewer1527195 on Jun 06, 2010

I have used this product for a while now and find that my brain function really improves with the use of Neuro Optimizer.

GREAT COMBO

Posted by Reviewer1792327 on Sep 20, 2008

Includes several supplements that I was buying separately for more money. I'm very please. My vet recommended a partial capsule daily for our older canine to help with dementia.

Good product

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Love the fact that there are a number of supplements within this that I take. The only downside is that you have to take four pills. I've reduced the number of supplement bottles to open but not the number of tablets to take.

Good in huge quantity

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 05, 2011

This is a good product but I didn't feel the benefits until I was under a lot of stress. But the drawback is you need to take them in a larger quantity. 3 to 4 pills in the morning and maybe top up again in the evening. I didn't feel the boost in my body either when out to do sports. I used to take ALCAR + PS to keep the mind sharp and my body running.

Excellent product, needs liquid form...

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Nov 29, 2010

Not a big deal, but I've more recently searched for choline and said derivatives and have found many comperable products for lower prices at a variety of sites. Also I did more research, and slthough I've not yet tried ingesting choline in it's liquid form I'm interested to see how that performs hopefully to finalize what I've been doing, although as the days progress it looks as though the ciccicoline I bought off your site may do the trick.

A 5* product

Posted by Reviewer1876844 on Mar 19, 2012

This product it is very useful for my mom , she had avc and she responds very good to treatment . Improvement of her focuses and memory .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »