Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Product but Needs Flavoring

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2934494 on Mar 28, 2008

This is a very good pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 supplement in capsule form, which also comes in the natural tryglyceride form. The latter means it is more absorbable than the ethyl ester form that most supplement companies produce. My one complaint with this product however is that it needs to be lemon or orange flavored. There are other pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 products extracted from fish that include flavoring and capsule form and they do not leave you with a fish oil taste during the day. I also don't understand why Jarrow is using soybean oil in this product. Otherwise, I would rate this product as excellent, but for now I unfortunately, cannot rate it higher.

Good formula from a safe source

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Jan 22, 2009

Just fish oil to me. It's Jarrow's so you know it's safe and tested. Hard to beat the price per softgel in high quantities

EPA-DHA

Posted by Reviewer2867933 on Sep 01, 2010

A good product but realize it has Soy. I still take it because it is suppose to help with high cholesterol levels but rather do without the Soy. I believe it help with joint pain at times.

Big but indeed odorless

Posted by Reviewer2074573 on Mar 10, 2011

These are pretty big softgels, but I guess they have to be. The strawberry flavor reminds me of the strawberry flavor of one particular protein powder product, so it's not very appealing to me. EPA-DHA amounts are very good and I haven't had any fishy burps.

Huge

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on May 27, 2011

The only complaint I have is that these pills are HUGE.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »