• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.

brain support

Posted by 5201077745097135604 on Feb 21, 2015

easy to get down,

perfect choice

Posted by 5648610328106095156 on Nov 17, 2015

best quality, good size, no taste, smell after!

Good smell and effective! no fish smell! Good to try!

Posted by falcon on Feb 22, 2016

Good smell and effective! no fish smell!

Trust Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2423024 on Feb 10, 2014

I guess this stuff works well, as my blood tests come out with good numbers. I'm almost 64 years old too. They smell fruity to me, almost like pineapple or something, and there's no aftertaste. This product, I believe, is reasonably priced and I feel like you can always trust Jarrow.

All time favorite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 28, 2014

Can't go wrong with this brand. No fish burps

Great Price and Product

Posted by mozzer on Mar 10, 2014

I alternate with these and the DHA 500 product from Dr's Best. Slight strawberry flavor to mask fish oil burps. i take up to 5 at once, usually with some acetyl carnitine and Life Force multi from Source Naturals.

decent

Posted by kanaca on Jun 02, 2013

they don't give me smelly burps as some people report. They're just fine and are inexpensive.

Doctor's Prescription