• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.

Cheap and work well

Posted by 5169966707822170491 on Jun 11, 2016

I use it with lutein for my eye but I also realise significant improvement in memory, focus, efficiency. It is quite cheap so I bough it for whole family and relatives.

Reasonable price and excellent quality fish oil.

Posted by 5074685243775018959 on Jun 20, 2016

1. Improve my eye vision. 2. Improve my brian function. 3. Reduce triglyceride level. 4. Sleep well and wake up with energy. 5. Improving Mental and Emotional Health.

wonderful

Posted by 5242214370693192715 on Aug 18, 2016

great product

Good quality Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2467690 on Aug 21, 2016

From what I have read this is a high quality Omega 3 product. Is is also very reasonably priced. My one objection is the choice of gelatin. There is absolutely no need to use gelatin derived from pigs. There are capsules available made from gelatin derived from other animals.

Very Good

Posted by 4883824851853678988 on Sep 20, 2016

Very Good

Good smell

Posted by 5517710588088563673 on Sep 24, 2016

Big Bottle, Big Softgels, smells like lemon!

Trust Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2423024 on Feb 10, 2014

I guess this stuff works well, as my blood tests come out with good numbers. I'm almost 64 years old too. They smell fruity to me, almost like pineapple or something, and there's no aftertaste. This product, I believe, is reasonably priced and I feel like you can always trust Jarrow.

All time favorite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 28, 2014

Can't go wrong with this brand. No fish burps

Great Price and Product

Posted by mozzer on Mar 10, 2014

I alternate with these and the DHA 500 product from Dr's Best. Slight strawberry flavor to mask fish oil burps. i take up to 5 at once, usually with some acetyl carnitine and Life Force multi from Source Naturals.