Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.

Cheap and work well

Posted by 5169966707822170491 on Jun 11, 2016

I use it with lutein for my eye but I also realise significant improvement in memory, focus, efficiency. It is quite cheap so I bough it for whole family and relatives.

Reasonable price and excellent quality fish oil.

Posted by 5074685243775018959 on Jun 20, 2016

1. Improve my eye vision. 2. Improve my brian function. 3. Reduce triglyceride level. 4. Sleep well and wake up with energy. 5. Improving Mental and Emotional Health.

wonderful

Posted by 5242214370693192715 on Aug 18, 2016

great product

Good quality Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2467690 on Aug 21, 2016

From what I have read this is a high quality Omega 3 product. Is is also very reasonably priced. My one objection is the choice of gelatin. There is absolutely no need to use gelatin derived from pigs. There are capsules available made from gelatin derived from other animals.

Very Good

Posted by 4883824851853678988 on Sep 20, 2016

Very Good

Good smell

Posted by 5517710588088563673 on Sep 24, 2016

Big Bottle, Big Softgels, smells like lemon!

Trust Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2423024 on Feb 10, 2014

I guess this stuff works well, as my blood tests come out with good numbers. I'm almost 64 years old too. They smell fruity to me, almost like pineapple or something, and there's no aftertaste. This product, I believe, is reasonably priced and I feel like you can always trust Jarrow.

All time favorite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 28, 2014

Can't go wrong with this brand. No fish burps