• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Best out there for price

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Apr 01, 2012

Delivers high levels of epa/dha from just 1 softgel. I use this with Taurine or Magnesium when I am very stressed, or after a night of little sleep or alcohol. It calms my nervous system massively. also before high carb or fat meals, seems to curb blood suagr rushes which is good for me being a diabetic. 2 years of usage hasn't really reduced my ldl but has slightly raised my hdl.

My order

Posted by Reviewer2883472 on Apr 30, 2012

Very good and fast delivery

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2386370 on May 01, 2012

It´s helping on my depresson and with my adrenal gland problems. I´m feeling muct more energetic than before. Blue is gone. My skin is lighter and smoother: it´s not dry anymore.

perfect choice

Posted by 5648610328106095156 on Nov 17, 2015

best quality, good size, no taste, smell after!

Good smell and effective! no fish smell! Good to try!

Posted by falcon on Feb 22, 2016

Good smell and effective! no fish smell!

brain support

Posted by 5201077745097135604 on Feb 21, 2015

easy to get down,

Good EPA DHA

Posted by 5518597557108343877 on Apr 10, 2016

Good Quality. i take 4 softgels a day. works good for me

Amazing

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I was suffering some depression and ruminating - I take 2 of this pills every morning with B complex and it has eliminated the ruminating whilst lifting the depression. I will highly recommend this product.

Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.