• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

냄새없어서 좋아요.

Posted by 5030409511151400441 on Jul 15, 2013

비린내 정말 싫어해서 생선조림도 못먹을 정도인데 이건 걱정없네요. 비린맛도 비린트림도 없었어요. 아주약하게 딸기향 납니다.

Gooood

Posted by 4950565867882339111 on Jul 22, 2013

Very good

Nice Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Oct 29, 2012

A great fish oil supplement

It Works Very Well!!

Posted by Reviewer1472547 on Jan 17, 2013

No after taste, no burps, I noticed a change in 7 days incredible stuff!!

just what he needed

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 14, 2013

I have a friend who had a terrible accident. He needed hip surgery. After taking this and some calcium, there was no need for surgery. I am so thankful I discovered this to help my friend. Thank you so much iherb.com... so sad your international shipping rates are going up.

Good EPA DHA

Posted by 5518597557108343877 on Apr 10, 2016

Good Quality. i take 4 softgels a day. works good for me

Amazing

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I was suffering some depression and ruminating - I take 2 of this pills every morning with B complex and it has eliminated the ruminating whilst lifting the depression. I will highly recommend this product.

Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.

brain support