• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Amazing

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I was suffering some depression and ruminating - I take 2 of this pills every morning with B complex and it has eliminated the ruminating whilst lifting the depression. I will highly recommend this product.

Tried many years ago and buying again now

Posted by 5166840787383313267 on May 03, 2016

I have not opened the bottle. I have tried this fish oil years ago because my friend said he used this too and recommended to us. There was a lump on my wrist joint back then due to carrying heavy weight at work (I have very thin wrist). I noticed one day that the lump just disappeared (very happy), I was quite surprised as the lump had been with me for many years, it would only get bigger especially after carrying heavy weight. I have seen physicians but refused treatment was I didn't want them to cut me open or what. I thought it would be permanent and that I had live with the ugly lump and joint pain. I did not know if it was the result of taking this fish oil as I was also taking other multivitamin and vitamin D at the same time, forgotten if there were any other supplements. This time I buy the fish oil again as I found them easy to consume. I have tried many other brands in between though.

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.

Cheap and work well

Posted by 5169966707822170491 on Jun 11, 2016

I use it with lutein for my eye but I also realise significant improvement in memory, focus, efficiency. It is quite cheap so I bough it for whole family and relatives.

Reasonable price and excellent quality fish oil.

Posted by 5074685243775018959 on Jun 20, 2016

1. Improve my eye vision. 2. Improve my brian function. 3. Reduce triglyceride level. 4. Sleep well and wake up with energy. 5. Improving Mental and Emotional Health.

Great Fish Oil

Posted by MichaelLabib on Jul 21, 2011

One of the best fish oils I have tried so far.

Bom produto

Posted by 5713563632195456729 on Aug 17, 2013

Bom custo benefício, Aprovado

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2871789 on Aug 28, 2013

Seems to be a good product at a good price.

Trust Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2423024 on Feb 10, 2014

I guess this stuff works well, as my blood tests come out with good numbers. I'm almost 64 years old too. They smell fruity to me, almost like pineapple or something, and there's no aftertaste. This product, I believe, is reasonably priced and I feel like you can always trust Jarrow.

All time favorite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 28, 2014

Can't go wrong with this brand. No fish burps