Jarrow Formulas, Odorless EPA-DHA Balance,

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 20, 2012

Excellent product! I am taking these twice a day to ensure a sufficient intake of Omega-3's due to a medical condition that prevents me from eating normal amounts of fat in my food. My cardiovascular functioning is much improved and I have much better energy since adding these to my diet. In addtion, my husband's arrhythmia is no longer an issue since he added these to his medications. A life saver, highly recommend!

Works as intended with no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2358629 on Sep 05, 2011

Works as intended with no side effects

Great Product!!

Posted by 4825397108297072547 on May 12, 2016

I have been taking one Jarrow fish oil softgel capsule, once a day for two weeks. I have already noticed that my hair is a lot thicker. This is coming from a person who has very thin and fine hair. I am 52 years old and my hair is thicker than it has ever been. I was amazed!!! Also noticed stronger fingernails. No fishy smell or burping which is a HUGE benefit. As a matter of fact there is an ever slight smell and taste of strawberry. Very light nothing overpowering but very pleasant to the nose and the palate. I have taken fish oil pills in the past and this is by far my favorite to date. I would highly recommend.

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2386370 on May 01, 2012

It´s helping on my depresson and with my adrenal gland problems. I´m feeling muct more energetic than before. Blue is gone. My skin is lighter and smoother: it´s not dry anymore.

Trust Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2423024 on Feb 10, 2014

I guess this stuff works well, as my blood tests come out with good numbers. I'm almost 64 years old too. They smell fruity to me, almost like pineapple or something, and there's no aftertaste. This product, I believe, is reasonably priced and I feel like you can always trust Jarrow.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2439770 on Feb 09, 2012

Jarrow fish oil is the best.

I love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Dec 27, 2011

It is really, really work!!!!

Excellent value, quality balanced Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2542404 on Dec 20, 2011

Jarrow does it again.

one of the best fish oils

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Nov 07, 2011

no fishy burps with this one for DH and me

best value EPA/DHA caps

Posted by Reviewer2480217 on Feb 11, 2010

best value for epa/dha content around. Also big pack makes it last longer. Oil itself is good quality with no aftertaste of any degree