• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.

JarrowEPA-DHA Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2447217 on Oct 24, 2007

I have taken this product for several years, and have no complaints except, as with most fish oils, even when taken with meals, there is a period of "fishy" burps. I know that this is not due to the omega-3 oils, but rather due to the amines found in fish oils. So, I give this product a very good rating. My only real concern relates to the source; if imported, what care is taken to make certain that this product (and other products) is safe with no contaminants.

Good Product but Needs Flavoring

Posted by Reviewer2934494 on Mar 28, 2008

This is a very good pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 supplement in capsule form, which also comes in the natural tryglyceride form. The latter means it is more absorbable than the ethyl ester form that most supplement companies produce. My one complaint with this product however is that it needs to be lemon or orange flavored. There are other pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 products extracted from fish that include flavoring and capsule form and they do not leave you with a fish oil taste during the day. I also don't understand why Jarrow is using soybean oil in this product. Otherwise, I would rate this product as excellent, but for now I unfortunately, cannot rate it higher.

Mind food

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1588801 on Nov 26, 2009

My whole life has changed since using this. It cured my depression and gives me energy. I take more than recommened due to my depression but if I forget to take it during the day, my brain and mood will remind me as I start to slip back into depression. I can not say enough good things about this product. I am on my second bottle.

great product

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Oct 31, 2013

I started taking this product because I am breastfeeding. The DHA is to aid in the baby's eye and brain development. Plus, now my husband is taking this every day. No fishy smell or odar. The pill is a little large, but the gel coating makes it easy to swallow. As always, the order shipped and arrived quickly.

Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Nov 21, 2013

fish oil is really good in keeping my body lubricated to reduce pains

Jarrow Formulas , EPA-DHA Balance, 240 softgels

Posted by Finland- on Mar 29, 2016

Edullinen ja riittoisa kalaöljykapseli.

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.

best price/quality ratio in omega3 products anywhere

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.