lots of fish oil on capsules giving fish burps

Posted by Reviewer2545337 on Dec 03, 2009

I purchased this fish oil as a replacement for Natural factors RX fish oil. That was a mistake. When you open the bottle you can smell the fish oil. Not Good. Also, the capsules have fish oil residue on them. This residue gets on your hands. This brand leaves you with fish burps, that I did not have with Natural Factors. I have used many fish oil, and although the epa/dha is high, I would not buy this again. In fact most cheaper fish oil products were not as smelly.

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1201552 on Dec 04, 2009

I love this stuff. Not only do I take it, I give it to both my dogs. They think it is a treat. Only downside is when they chew the softgels and squirt fish oil on my floor.

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2973376 on Jul 25, 2011

They use strawberry flavor to hide the fishy burps. I'm actually ok with the fishy burp. Main strong point for this product is it meets California Prop 65. Used to buy from NOW till I found out they did not meet that standard.

not odorless at all!

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Sep 01, 2010

The EPA-DHA balance was what appealed me to this product. It was recommended on a website in the Netherlands. Since it is high in EPA and DHA it would take me a long way, one a day is enough. Opening the pot quite a strong fishy odour appears which the makers try to conceal with strawberry flavour/odour. After taking a capsule it gives me fishy strawberry burps. I'm not pleased with that. Odorless is definitelly not true.