Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.

Mind food

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1588801 on Nov 26, 2009

My whole life has changed since using this. It cured my depression and gives me energy. I take more than recommened due to my depression but if I forget to take it during the day, my brain and mood will remind me as I start to slip back into depression. I can not say enough good things about this product. I am on my second bottle.

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.