Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

great product

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Oct 31, 2013

I started taking this product because I am breastfeeding. The DHA is to aid in the baby's eye and brain development. Plus, now my husband is taking this every day. No fishy smell or odar. The pill is a little large, but the gel coating makes it easy to swallow. As always, the order shipped and arrived quickly.

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 From Ohio on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.

best price/quality ratio in omega3 products anywhere

Posted by sav430 From Finland on Jun 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.

Mind food

Posted by stinapope From California on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 From Washington on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.