• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

best price/quality ratio in omega3 products anywhere

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.

great product

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Oct 31, 2013

I started taking this product because I am breastfeeding. The DHA is to aid in the baby's eye and brain development. Plus, now my husband is taking this every day. No fishy smell or odar. The pill is a little large, but the gel coating makes it easy to swallow. As always, the order shipped and arrived quickly.

Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Nov 21, 2013

fish oil is really good in keeping my body lubricated to reduce pains

Odourless and potent

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jan 18, 2015

i haven't experienced any specific effects after taking one softgel a day for 2 months, however, i really like that it isn't fishy at all. no fishy burps, instead, i got a slightly fruity burp. i like that. the softgel may look huge but it's easy to swallow in my opinion.

Jarrow Formulas , EPA-DHA Balance, 240 softgels

Posted by Finland- on Mar 29, 2016

Edullinen ja riittoisa kalaöljykapseli.

Good Quality Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Jul 19, 2009

I’ve been taking this fish oil for some time now. With absolutely no fish tasting burps, ever. Maybe the reason is because I always take Milk Thistle and a digestive plant enzyme before every meal if possible. So my thoughts are if you have a healthy digestive system, you wouldn’t have the burping problem but I don’t know that for sure. I’ve tried other brands of fish oil but I think I’ll stay with this one now. It is the best one for me.

Mmm, Fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer3203186 on Jan 17, 2008

The more the better!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1382255 on Nov 01, 2007

Not sure why but I get an energy boost when I take this which is great! Fishy burps afterward don't last long but beware.

comment on EPA -DHA by Jarrows

Posted by Reviewer1227435 on Jun 29, 2008

This product seems of high quality as most of Jarrow Formulas. I am completely satisfied with it and will continue to order it.

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1953864 on Aug 01, 2008

This has the perfect balance of EPA & DHA that is needed and it all comes in 1 pill per day. Read carefully, because others require 2 per day to get the same potency and with horse pills this size I'd rather just take one.