お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Neville in Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 05, 2011

Pharmaceutical lab testing ensures you're not swallowing metal compounds along with your EPA and DHA. Other brands that sell "pure" Omega-3 fish oil (with no guarantee of quality or testing) may well be using oil from fish caught off the coast of a third-world country whose leaders encourage systematic dumping of toxic waste into the oceans.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1588801 on Nov 26, 2009

My whole life has changed since using this. It cured my depression and gives me energy. I take more than recommened due to my depression but if I forget to take it during the day, my brain and mood will remind me as I start to slip back into depression. I can not say enough good things about this product. I am on my second bottle.

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.

best price/quality ratio in omega3 products anywhere

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.