Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Best fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2017006 on Feb 15, 2012

No matter what brand or when I take fish oil I get some amount of acid reflux and burping. But with Jarrow's I really I notice the stomach discomfort is less and the flavor of the fish oil seems to be ever-so-slightly fruity, in a good way (the label says strawberry). Much different than the flavor I got from other brands that I now believe was probably indicative of rancidity. And the size of the softgels is slightly smaller than others I've tried.

best price/quality ratio in omega3 products anywhere

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for years. It is one of the few omega3 products that actually work. It is also a lot cheaper than the alternatives I can get in Europe.

Mind food

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

When my mother started having recall and fuzzy mind issues, I got her onto this, it really made a difference for her

No Nausea..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 01, 2009

Seems to calm me down a bit... I quit smoking and needed something to help with the hyper cravings. I have tried many other fish oils, and this one doesn't give me the queasies.

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.