Jarrow Formulas, EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 From Florida on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.

Good Quality Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2955621 From Missouri on Jul 19, 2009

I’ve been taking this fish oil for some time now. With absolutely no fish tasting burps, ever. Maybe the reason is because I always take Milk Thistle and a digestive plant enzyme before every meal if possible. So my thoughts are if you have a healthy digestive system, you wouldn’t have the burping problem but I don’t know that for sure. I’ve tried other brands of fish oil but I think I’ll stay with this one now. It is the best one for me.

Mmm, Fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer3203186 From Texas on Jan 17, 2008

The more the better!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1382255 From Minnesota on Nov 01, 2007

Not sure why but I get an energy boost when I take this which is great! Fishy burps afterward don't last long but beware.

comment on EPA -DHA by Jarrows

Posted by Reviewer1227435 From California on Jun 29, 2008

This product seems of high quality as most of Jarrow Formulas. I am completely satisfied with it and will continue to order it.