Not so effective

Posted by jutamind on Apr 15, 2013

I've taken blood test after having one year supply of this fish oil, but to my dismay, the fish oil didnt have any effect in increasing my HDL, which fish oil is hypothetically supposed to. Now I've switched to Life Extension Super Omega-3 for my fish oil supply recently. I've yet to taken any blood test to test its efficiency, but i will definitely do so when the time comes.

Good Quality Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Jul 19, 2009

I’ve been taking this fish oil for some time now. With absolutely no fish tasting burps, ever. Maybe the reason is because I always take Milk Thistle and a digestive plant enzyme before every meal if possible. So my thoughts are if you have a healthy digestive system, you wouldn’t have the burping problem but I don’t know that for sure. I’ve tried other brands of fish oil but I think I’ll stay with this one now. It is the best one for me.

Mmm, Fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer3203186 on Jan 17, 2008

The more the better!

Softgels melted; stuck together

Posted by Reviewer3250449 on Aug 03, 2011

Considering the amount of money I paid for the softgels, I was very disappointed upon opening the bottles to discover that many had been melted and stuck together. I am also concerned this has undermined their chemical integrity, making their consumption at best futile, and at worst harmful to my health.

order still incomplete - 3 weeks later

Posted by Reviewer1293865 on Feb 18, 2009

I am not reviewing the products, but the merchant. I do not order items that are not 'in stock'. I ordered 6 bottles of EPA DHA Balance from iHerb.com claimed to be in stock in late January. They shipped and I quickly received 5 bottles. A note inserted in the box claimed they were out of stock on the 6th bottle and would ship it when they get it. I sent email to them to either ship it or to refund me for that bottle. 3 weeks later I have received neither. I will not order from them again. I consider iHerb.com to be fraudulent.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5704576979985076315 on Jul 28, 2012

Its price is very rational for me. 가격이 너무 합리적여서 좋아요. I heard that Omega should be taken with Vitamin E so it gives you further effect. Omega는 비타민 E와 같이 섭취해야 더 큰 효과를 가져온다고 하더라고요~ ㅎㅎ 잘 복용하고 있습니다~!

best balance and best tasting of epa-dha formulae

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on May 20, 2010

I wish I could take microlactin for my arthritis but it destroys my stomach so I am taking this instead. So far, not much improvement but hope springs eternal and I know it is good for my heart.

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer1265776 on Sep 11, 2011

Good quality and great taste.

Reasonable price and excellent quality fish oil.

Posted by 5074685243775018959 on Jun 20, 2016

1. Improve my eye vision. 2. Improve my brian function. 3. Reduce triglyceride level. 4. Sleep well and wake up with energy. 5. Improving Mental and Emotional Health.

Easy to Swallow no odor

Posted by Reviewer1277809 on Jan 13, 2012

Easy to swallow and no odor, good price, fast ship, great company.