10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Apple Cider Vinegar with "Mother", 12 fl oz (355 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

wow

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012

this is definitely one of the best apple cider vinegars that i have ever tasted. you can sip it right out of the bottle and it wont burn up your throat or esophagus. smooth consistency, clean aftertaste. by accident, poured some in a bowl of bentonite clay. i guess id equate that to throwing a premium tequila in a margarita or something along those lines. if you want to mix something for external applications............. use Braggs. if u need to drink it or eat it mixed in with your meal, use this

(-) as suppliment (+) for hair care

Posted by Reviewer3311305 on Dec 09, 2011

As a suppliment it lowered my blood pressure after about day three so had to stop taking everyday. I use it in my all natural shampoo (two eggs, one tablespoon acv) with good results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3298381 on Aug 02, 2011

I purchased this item to help me with my acid reflux, it is the best that I have tasted, very natural look and taste. I find that it helps regulate my hunger as a welcome side effect. I also use it to make salad dressings, very tasty.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3240041 on Sep 01, 2011

I take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar every morning, and this is just the best, I don't have to do the water chaser after or have that horrible after taste you get from store bought apple cider vinegar, I highly recommend this

Jarrow has done it again! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Love this product as it isn't strong like all other apple cider vinegars are and it has the "mother" too which is a probiotic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »