waiting for this... it has been out stock for so long

Posted by 5473730308118892566 on Apr 13, 2016

When is coming back????

I need this!! Please!

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on May 08, 2016

I've been waiting for months....will you ever bring it back? Thanks

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jul 29, 2015

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" . 50+ more reviews about health/beauty products on my page SEEKING-HEALTH.

wow

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012

this is definitely one of the best apple cider vinegars that i have ever tasted. you can sip it right out of the bottle and it wont burn up your throat or esophagus. smooth consistency, clean aftertaste. by accident, poured some in a bowl of bentonite clay. i guess id equate that to throwing a premium tequila in a margarita or something along those lines. if you want to mix something for external applications............. use Braggs. if u need to drink it or eat it mixed in with your meal, use this

Great vinegar

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

I cannot agree with other reviewers' in remarks about not feeling the acidic taste or the burning in my throat when having this, but I will agree in praising it. It is an excellent vinegar of fantastic superior quality.

Seriously though...

Posted by 5688635923207185241 on May 12, 2016

Kinda fiendin for this stuff. Haven't had it for months. Would really like to alkalize my drinkin water... So, could we get like an ETA on this?

(-) as suppliment (+) for hair care

Posted by Reviewer3311305 on Dec 09, 2011

As a suppliment it lowered my blood pressure after about day three so had to stop taking everyday. I use it in my all natural shampoo (two eggs, one tablespoon acv) with good results.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3240041 on Sep 01, 2011

I take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar every morning, and this is just the best, I don't have to do the water chaser after or have that horrible after taste you get from store bought apple cider vinegar, I highly recommend this

Jarrow has done it again! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Love this product as it isn't strong like all other apple cider vinegars are and it has the "mother" too which is a probiotic.

Ohhh soo tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 31, 2014

This is the tastiest apple cider vinegar I have ever tasted. Braggs is good,but this is tastier, I mixed this with clay for a facial mask, before I tasted it. No more, this I now reserve for drinking only and I enjoy it.