10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

Mold....so disappointed in this product

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on Sep 05, 2012

I've been using coconut oil in all my cooking for some time. I normally buy it at the local health store but I recently moved abroad so now rely on iherb for these things. Shipping was very fast I must say, but this product was a huge disappointment. When I opened the seal I could see hundreds of small white/yellow spores at the bottom of the tub. These are not bit of coconut, they were spherical shaped and did not liquify like the rest of the oil. I will have to throw the whole tub out as I do not want to ingest toxins and mold. I will be ordering Nutiva coconut oil from now on.

this smelt wrong

Posted by bbchris on Oct 29, 2011

it tasted off too, will never buy again :(

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2444143 on Jun 11, 2008

I loved this oil. I use it to cook with and also as a lotion for dry skin, it works beautifully.

Very good for longtime storage.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

This one lasts for ages! Realized I had one tub standing in the back of my refrigerator. Somehow it had gotten half used, and pushed to the back. For a year or so. It is NO change in taste, color, or general quality. 4 and no 5 cause it is in a plastic container and not in a glass container. But for the price, and weight, it is good. My uses for it is: - Cooking. - Baking. - On rice (reminds a bit of butter) - Skin and hair.

Coconut

Posted by willowman on Aug 13, 2012

I use coconut oil daily i eat it and use to my skin. This is product what use because it good quality and great prize