• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Works and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on May 18, 2008

This coconut oil is good for baking/cooking where you do not want a coconut flavor. It is very neutral tasting and very inexpensive. Stock up!

Really like this

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Aug 18, 2009

The label says this is an Organic Oil (great!) and a product of the Phillipines, which is a renowned CO producing country. I like the quality, smell and taste of this alot. Mild and pleasing.

Vegan Butter

Posted by Reviewer2284202 on Oct 02, 2009

This is an excellent substitution for butter when baking. This stuff is very tasty, making vegan recipes truly exceptional instead of something you have to get use to. It's healthy, it's delicious, it's perfect.

Coconut Oil Expeller

Posted by Reviewer2582777 on Oct 20, 2009

Excellent product!

Jarrow Formulas Coconut Oil Expeller Pressed

Posted by Reviewer3308522 on Sep 16, 2009

Excellent product, great price and delivery amazingly fast

Love This Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1546699 on Sep 21, 2009

I love this coconut oil. It is fairly inexpensive, but suitable for all kinds of purposes. Since it does not actually have a coconut taste, I have used it for three weeks to replace all my cooking fats, using it to make brownies, cake, coconut-banana bread, and granola, and to fry okra, eggs, and zucchini. I add it to soups, drizzle it on pizza, and mix it half-and-half with butter to make a spread for bread and vegetables. I've used it in sauce to make Turkey a la King, and I also use it as a body lotion. My daughters had the flu recently, and I didn't catch it. I also haven't had a mosquito bite since using this cream. Love it!

My AFRO loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1876046 on Sep 21, 2009

This is one of the best natural hair care product EVER.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2065849 on Sep 23, 2009

Good coconut oil for cooking.

Multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 28, 2009

I've always believed in the value of coconut oil, even before all the favorable health information surfaced. I use this one when I don't want the coconut flavor. It makes fantastic kettle corn in a Whirley Pop, and it is good for stir frying, baking, etc. I also rub it on dry skin patches. I've heard it is a natural sunscreen, but can't vouch for that. When a coconut flavor is desired, I use the raw virgin variety, but for most uses, I stock up on this.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3047590 on Jul 05, 2009

I've used coconut oil for several years now and I am really happy with this product. Its health benefits are extraordinare.