• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Terrible ---BURNT SMELL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103080 on Jul 20, 2010

I don't know if I just got a bad batch but this stuff smelled burnt! It stunk so bad that with one sniff I literally got a headache that lasted for hours. I ordered four jars of it and had to throw it all away. Be warned!

Absolutely Awful :(

Posted by 5679906617628716527 on Nov 13, 2015

No coconut taste nor smelling, terrible terrible smell. I bought 2 because of the price, but I have strongly regret this purchase.

never received

Posted by 4875698875951853178 on Jan 16, 2016

Never received . Not delivered!

hate it

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Jul 15, 2011

this is the hardest coconut oil i have ever used. . .usually coconut oil melts instantly when i touch it. . .this stuff ha you can forget about it

dont buy

Posted by Reviewer3181914 on Aug 31, 2011

Solidified hard as a rock at room temp. Bought as alternative to olive oil. Not better. I read it was supposed to be a good cooking oil but it splashed everywhere. More than olive oil.

買錯了

Posted by 4676636100498634370 on Aug 03, 2013

呢隻係冇香味的, 應該用左化學方法整走d 香味...... 中招了.....(最慘係開了先知.....) 冇下次了

tasteless, unappealing yellowish appearance

Posted by antiaging on Oct 12, 2013

Oil bloated, tasteless, unappealing oxidized yellowish appearance.

Nothing special!

Posted by 5253310844314498018 on Jan 11, 2014

It's nothing special...i bought it only for the low price...i could prefer to spent little more money to take a better one..smells horrible..In my opinion Nutiva is the best Coconut oil ever

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 26, 2014

This doesn't even have a hint of coconut's scent like many brands so I wouldn't call this quality coconut oil. I'd suggest another brand like NOW where you can actually smell the coconut, however this still did well in keeping my hair shiny from doing hot oil treatments.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2815372 on Apr 20, 2014

I bought 3 jars of this and upon opening them found there to be no coconut smell or flavor. It had an off taste like vegetable oil. I had to toss them all. Because of shipping costs, I was unable to return these, so it was a very expensive mistake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »