• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Terrible ---BURNT SMELL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103080 on Jul 20, 2010

I don't know if I just got a bad batch but this stuff smelled burnt! It stunk so bad that with one sniff I literally got a headache that lasted for hours. I ordered four jars of it and had to throw it all away. Be warned!

Absolutely Awful :(

Posted by 5679906617628716527 on Nov 13, 2015

No coconut taste nor smelling, terrible terrible smell. I bought 2 because of the price, but I have strongly regret this purchase.

Blah

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Jan 21, 2013

Just didn't like the taste of this. Didn't stink of smoke, as others have complained. But it just tasted bland, I guess. Stale too, I think. Bland/stale-tasting fat, yuck! So rather than throw it, out I've used it as a moisturiser. But for eating I like Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (NUT-20005). It has a lovely light fresh coconut fragrance that's perfect for cooking and making smoothies.

bad oil

Posted by iren21vek on Mar 09, 2011

I don't like this oil, it is very badly absorbed, from its smell me stirs up, it seems to me in it there is no advantage. I will not buy it any more

oder & taste

Posted by Reviewer2090325 on Nov 12, 2008

this is the first time in a year of using Coconut Oil, that I've had the experience of a very strong oder and taste of coconut. too strong for my sensitive taste buds.

Use in hair...smells terrible!

Posted by Reviewer1304877 on Jun 15, 2010

I normally buy Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil, to moisturize my hair with, but since this product was cheaper I decided to try it. It smelled TERRIBLE!! Like an ash tray! I don't know if the smell is due to it being pressed or what but I didn't even attempt to use it! Now I have 16 oz of liquid cigarette fragrance!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 03, 2006

we all use this in my house, all 3 dogs and my husband and I.

Excelent value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Oct 16, 2007

This product is of excelent quality and the best value I have found so far.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3084259 on Jul 15, 2008

great product and fast shipping thanks

GOOD STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer1366840 on Aug 25, 2008

This coconut oil is really good for cooking, no smell but good for cooking and skin, keeps skin feeling soft and smooth, my man likes it:)!