Jarrow Formulas, Organic Coconut Oil, Expeller Pressed, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Melted all over my package!

Posted by Reviewer2874534 From Russian Federation on Aug 12, 2013

Very poorly packaged: while still "sealed" the lid was not screwed on tightly and the jar wasn't placed in a ziploc bag, so when shipping temperature exceeded 75 degrees and it melted, oil coated the entire order, and the packages of anyone else who was unfortunate enough to have packages traveling near mine. Jar was about 2/3 full by the time I got it, and the ladies at the post office were kind enough to give me a plastic bag so I didn't get oil all over myself when handling it. As for cooking, this seems to be a fine product. Very mild flavor.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Jan 30, 2013

I am used to Now brand 12 oz. in a glass jar. This product by Jarrow is like it says on the label: Ideal for Cooking. I use coconut oil for everything from face and skin moisturizer to homemade toothpaste. The consistency of the Jarrow oil is not what I like for skin care and it has no odor at all. I saved money but will be storing the other unopened canister in my food storage for an emergency.