• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Excellent coconut oil

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

Such smooth and delicious coconut oil, I really like this product. Great for oil pulling, beauty purposes, or simply eating! Try making chocolate with it, my recipe goes as such: mix melted coconut oil, carob powder, cocoa powder, some stevia for sweetness and add crushed raw almonds/macadamia/hazel nuts. Place in the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. You now have amazingly tasty and most importantly, healthy, chocolate!

very good

Posted by 5307825062614195395 on Feb 22, 2016

great taste and value for money

ให้เต็มเลย

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้รสชาดดีกว่าน้ำมันมะพร้าวซื้อที่ห้างของไทยเยอะมากๆ รสชาดเนียนๆ กลิ่นไม่แรง แช่ตู้เย็นขูดกินอร่อยครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

fantastic product!

Posted by 5247629053031674138 on Mar 08, 2016

It has a subtle coconut smell compared to others. Great for first timers who aren't used to the smell of coconut in their food. Definitely recommended!!

the best

Posted by 5361513486048875612 on Mar 21, 2016

Ordered this last year,, smells so good, made my skin so good, and I use it in my natural hair regularly. If your hair is natural I highly recommend.Helps with breakage

Wonderful Product!

Posted by 5676402506232198716 on Mar 23, 2016

I have been buying this coconut oil for over a year now and initially I only used it for cooking - which I love! Recently I have started using it on my 2 daughters' skin too. Both suffer terribly with excema, which then often leads to impetigo and other skin irritations. Since I have been using the coconut oil on them their skin is amazing!!! My eldest daughter has stopped her constant scratching which is a relief for us all not to mention her! They sometimes get small dry patches of excema on their wrists and ankles but a couple of applications of the coconut oil and it clears up quickly. I have virtually EVERY excema cream available, in my bathrooms, as well as bath lotions, wet wraps etc etc etc. Nothing has worked as well as the oil and we have also been able to maintain their good skin condition.We now rub it on them at least once per day, but sometimes twice per day. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. I love it in my cooking and I love it for my girls skin. Give it a try and see how you get on with it. I hope you have the same success.

Jummy

Posted by 4648059076640171122 on Jul 07, 2013

This was recomended to me, and I'm verry happy With it. Nice, fresh taste of coconut. Does not leave Your mouth feeling oily. Wil buy again!

Jarrow Forumlas,Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014

I love it and so does my dog Elvis I rub it all over my body from head to toe and all over the dogs fur great for frying,baking and putting in my tea.Would like to be able to get bigger bottle.

For anyone who cooks

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Coconut oil is very different from most other cooking oils and contains a unique composition of fatty acids.The fatty acids are about 90% saturated. This makes coconut oil highly resistant to oxidation at high heats. For this reason, it is the perfect oil for high-heat cooking methods like frying. This one is the best I tested until now, not too strong tase, ideal in smoothies as well as for cooking.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Apr 16, 2014

awesome stuff...have ordered many times and will continue to order it!