Organic whey!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Finally organic whey protein! I have it in the morning with my yoghurt to increase my protein uptake. I like the vanilla taste, and I love the fact that it doesn't have sugar and anything artificial. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best protein ever

Posted by Reviewer2415888 on May 31, 2013

It has positive taste (Vanilla) N easily mix with water. Highly recommend it with Jarrow's Noflavored.

good

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Jul 19, 2013

blends well, tastes great=)

great product at great price

Posted by 5050936921362656435 on Nov 12, 2012

excellent for a good bowl of oatmeal in the morning.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Nov 27, 2012

Bought this for my father he likes the taste and its organic. While I would suggest getting protein from real foods this is a good alternative to non-organic whey.

Nice, natural flavor! Not overpowering!

Posted by herbalicious on Feb 10, 2013

Some protein powders have an overpowering flavor. This is very mild and pleasant. I had 2 scoops with 2 deciliters milk and 3 deciliters cold water. Perfect and light snack yet filling! Very pleased! Update: I even like this without milk! One of the few protein shakes I can tolerate just as it is with only water! Great!!

Good for Smoothies!

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

It made my smoothies have a fluffier texture resembling an ice cream and it adds a little 'bulk' to the smoothie, too. The taste was good!