Most effective Phosphtidyl Serine for brain function

Posted by Reviewer2095454 on Nov 01, 2007

Jarrow PS-100 was recommended to me several years ago by a friend with a PHD in biochemsitry who owns a vitamin store in Long Beach, Ca. It works.

I Can Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2056622 on Mar 11, 2008

this has really helped me be able to sleep, it lowers my coritsol in the evening and it really does bring mental clarity. it is expensive, but as usual IHerb is the most reasonable place to get it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Jul 23, 2009

I take 600mg a day to reduce cortisol. I have noticed that I am more focused and creative. I am slowly losing belly fat as well

This Phosphatidyl-Serine is great for memory - perhaps a little too much!

Posted by Reviewer1629913 on Oct 30, 2007

The dreams become so vivid and memories snap off the tip of your tongue and into

Improved memory - and better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1431253 on Nov 20, 2009

I switched to PS-100 at the suggestion of the local herbologist when I said I had some concerns about continuing to take Gingko Biloba. I wanted something with the same effect on memory, but perhaps not the effect on blood pressure (that I had heard could be an issue). I have been taking PS-100 for about 3 months now and get the same type of mental clarity I got from GB, and as an added side effect am sleeping wonderfully! I didn't know that was a claim of PS-100, and realized I was sleeping better before I ever read that was a claim.

Jarrow Formulas, PS-100, 100mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1093505 on Feb 15, 2009

These are wonderful. I take 2 a day for my memory. My husband can tell if I forget to take them. I strongly recommend these for anyone who is having trouble with their memory.

PS 100

Posted by Reviewer1836772 on Nov 28, 2007

PS 100 really works I'm much sharper when I take this product Now my mother, sister and my 23 year old niece take this product also

Seems to actually work

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on Feb 06, 2010

Unlike some supplements that you have to trust are working eventhough you can't feel the difference...this product genuinely seems to help my memory and mental focus. Fibromyalgia and brainfog sufferers should give it a try.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2188656 on Jul 20, 2008

This product really works. Your memory will improve if you take it each day. When I don't take it, I have a harder time recalling details, names of people, and overall getting my clarity of though in order. Excellent product and it goes down easy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2741149 on Dec 31, 2008

This stuff cuts my nighttime cortisol so I can sleep. Also makes it easier to wake up in the morning. I've tried everything else but most negatively affected my hypothyroidism.