July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, PS 100, Phosphatidylserine, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

Jarrow, PS-100, 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2742714 on Jun 01, 2010

I have used PS of Source natural, Natural factors and Sharp-PS Gold and loved all of them. Recently, I tried this Jarrow PS and I couldn't sleep that night. Jarrow is a great brand, but the PC in it makes me too alert and tense. I will stick to a PS-only products from now on.

Not as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 29, 2012

I bought this product thinking that I would get the same effect I got from Source Naturals PS. But it was not the case, it is true that it is cheaper, does not upset my stomach like Source Naturals PS did, but it is less effective. I found sometime back that controlling my cortisol levels makes a huge difference when it comes to controlling my ADHD combined type symptomps. With PS this is done easily, but I can now sadly admit that not all PS are created equal. So many of Jarrow formoulas' products are great but when it comes to PS Source Naturals wins hands down when it comes to controlling Cortisol.

Upset my dog's stomach

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Nov 10, 2010

I tried this product for my senior dog who has Cushing's Disease. One capsule upset her stomach so much that it lead to completely liquid stools. I'm not sure if a lower dosage would be better for her, or if she simply cannot tolerate this.

memory improvement noticeable

Posted by Reviewer1116995 on Jul 08, 2010

appears to have a good effect how good - needs longer trial period

PS 100