PS 100 by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 25, 2014

I have been taking this product for 9 or 10 years. It helps with mental clarity.

Improved my mood and memory

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I just started taking this less than 3 weeks ago, but I can feel that my mood+awareness has improved (my mind is more awake--I am more sociable---and also calmer). I can also feel a slight improvement in memory. This supports the information I have read about PS. I expect more improvement (especially in memory) as I continue taking this.

FDA 'qualified health claim'

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Phosphatidylserine was given 'qualified health claim' by the FDA , stating that, "Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly"

Vital part of my sleep regime

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jan 28, 2012

Part of my nightly regime for sleep alongside L-Ornithine and 5-HTP (and an adrenal extract in the morning). I tried to stop taking it but my insomnnia returned.

Great Service/Product

Posted by Reviewer3071292 on Jan 14, 2012

iHerb is one of the best companies I have dealt with on internet sales. Orders are shipped expediently and with great accuracy. I have ordered from iHerb for a number of years and will contiue to do so. Their service is a 10 star rating!!!!

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2309466 on Sep 30, 2011

In a stressful life, this product is a necessity!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1482970 on Jul 14, 2011

sharper memory

I can think clearly now....

Posted by Reviewer2466032 on Jun 21, 2011

This product has helped my concentration and given me mental clarity. I don't always take it everyday, but I can tell when I have not taken it. It has helped me to sleep well and wake early and refreshed as well. I find that it has also helped increase my energy levels. An overall great addition to anyone's diet who has to think for a living.

Sleeping through the night

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Feb 21, 2011

PS (gelcap form) helped me for several years to get uninterrupted sleep, but my reaction to it now doesn't seem as beneficial. (Possibly soy-intolerant.) Because it was so helpful for such a long time, I would still recommend trying it, for a variety of issues.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer2741933 on Jan 07, 2011

This helps my husbands' memory.