I can't say I feel anything

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Apr 03, 2016

I can't say I feel any stress reduction or improvement of sleep. This is my 2nd bottle. Expensive for what it does...

No effect

Posted by iLYIHERB on Apr 02, 2016

Plus i get tired taking this especially when i wake up.

OK PRODUCT

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 24, 2016

I think that this Phosphatidylserine does not contain soy or bad allergens. No stomach pain no nausea. I thought it would make me more alert so I took one in the morning and one after lunch, after two day I could hardly keep my eyes open and reading was a chore. It over relaxed my body. I could not function. So I stopped and sleepiness/drowsiness stopped. I don't see how this is to keep cognitive functions alert and clear, I think maybe it works best taken after dinner when you want to unwind. Everyone is different. I think I will not rush to buy again as a protein shake at night helps me sleep well. I will however keep this on my list to order if I suffer at anytime form insomnia it would be worth trying then Ha! IHerb provides good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thank you!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by 4921755032416989121 on Feb 19, 2016

I bought this because I'd read a number of articles about how it lowers cortisol, and that was my objective. However, I have since found scientific research that shows that its cortisol lowering ability is very minimal and is overstated by many websites looking to sell it. I didn't notice any change when taking this other than having more trouble getting to sleep than usual, and was also hoping that by lowering cortisol levels PS would help me get to sleep and stay asleep. Off to try something else.

PS 100 by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 25, 2014

I have been taking this product for 9 or 10 years. It helps with mental clarity.

Improved my mood and memory

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I just started taking this less than 3 weeks ago, but I can feel that my mood+awareness has improved (my mind is more awake--I am more sociable---and also calmer). I can also feel a slight improvement in memory. This supports the information I have read about PS. I expect more improvement (especially in memory) as I continue taking this.

FDA 'qualified health claim'

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Phosphatidylserine was given 'qualified health claim' by the FDA , stating that, "Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly"

Not as I thought it would be

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 29, 2012

I bought this product thinking that I would get the same effect I got from Source Naturals PS. But it was not the case, it is true that it is cheaper, does not upset my stomach like Source Naturals PS did, but it is less effective. I found sometime back that controlling my cortisol levels makes a huge difference when it comes to controlling my ADHD combined type symptomps. With PS this is done easily, but I can now sadly admit that not all PS are created equal. So many of Jarrow formoulas' products are great but when it comes to PS Source Naturals wins hands down when it comes to controlling Cortisol.

Vital part of my sleep regime

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jan 28, 2012

Part of my nightly regime for sleep alongside L-Ornithine and 5-HTP (and an adrenal extract in the morning). I tried to stop taking it but my insomnnia returned.

Great Service/Product

Posted by Reviewer3071292 on Jan 14, 2012

iHerb is one of the best companies I have dealt with on internet sales. Orders are shipped expediently and with great accuracy. I have ordered from iHerb for a number of years and will contiue to do so. Their service is a 10 star rating!!!!