Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2741149 on Dec 31, 2008

This stuff cuts my nighttime cortisol so I can sleep. Also makes it easier to wake up in the morning. I've tried everything else but most negatively affected my hypothyroidism.

memory booster

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on May 21, 2008

My memory has been quite bad for as long as I can remember, (which isn't long! :) ), and this product has been really making a difference in bringing it back. I find myself remembering things even without the lists!

Jarrow, PS-100, 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2742714 on Jun 01, 2010

I have used PS of Source natural, Natural factors and Sharp-PS Gold and loved all of them. Recently, I tried this Jarrow PS and I couldn't sleep that night. Jarrow is a great brand, but the PC in it makes me too alert and tense. I will stick to a PS-only products from now on.

ON TARGET!!!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Nov 09, 2009

I really notice a difference in my brain function since using this supplement. I feel much sharper and, as others have stated, much calmer also! Overall, I like Jarrow supplements and the customer service at iHerb is second to none!

Vital part of my sleep regime

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jan 28, 2012

Part of my nightly regime for sleep alongside L-Ornithine and 5-HTP (and an adrenal extract in the morning). I tried to stop taking it but my insomnnia returned.

If You Can't Take This Product Because of Depression

Posted by Reviewer2350910 on Dec 12, 2009

If you can't take this product because of depression, it is probably because of the large amount of choline it contains. (60 mg. of PC) You should try the same product that Jarrow Formulas puts out in capsule form. Not only is it cheaper, it contains only 1/10th the amount of choline. (6 mg. of PC) You may very well be able to tolerate that small amount. It is well worth the try. Jarrow PS in capsule form is a great product.

Improved my mood and memory

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I just started taking this less than 3 weeks ago, but I can feel that my mood+awareness has improved (my mind is more awake--I am more sociable---and also calmer). I can also feel a slight improvement in memory. This supports the information I have read about PS. I expect more improvement (especially in memory) as I continue taking this.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1503463 on Oct 30, 2007

I've been using this in conjunction with Stress 4-way and within 3 days my heart palpitations stopped. I think this product has more to do with that then anything else. I'm glad I got it. Don't really want to be without it.

Great for cognitive

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Mar 27, 2010

I notice that I can focus more easily and I'm more relaxed and less irritable. There are studies that show this is synergistic with omega 3's. Underrated supp IMO

My brain works better when taking PS.

Posted by Reviewer2427701 on Aug 12, 2009

I'm 58 & can really tell a difference in my thought processes when taking PS.