great product

Posted by Reviewer1114885 on Mar 06, 2010

It is helping my Bulldog with her pain issues.. Too soon to actually give an adequate appraisal, but in my opinion.. I do see an improvement in her overall demeaner.

Memory improved

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Feb 21, 2010

Seems to be working for memory improvement after minor stroke.

Seems to actually work

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on Feb 06, 2010

Unlike some supplements that you have to trust are working eventhough you can't feel the difference...this product genuinely seems to help my memory and mental focus. Fibromyalgia and brainfog sufferers should give it a try.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3103424 on Jan 27, 2010

No problems. They do the job.

If You Can't Take This Product Because of Depression

Posted by Reviewer2350910 on Dec 12, 2009

If you can't take this product because of depression, it is probably because of the large amount of choline it contains. (60 mg. of PC) You should try the same product that Jarrow Formulas puts out in capsule form. Not only is it cheaper, it contains only 1/10th the amount of choline. (6 mg. of PC) You may very well be able to tolerate that small amount. It is well worth the try. Jarrow PS in capsule form is a great product.

Improved memory - and better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1431253 on Nov 20, 2009

I switched to PS-100 at the suggestion of the local herbologist when I said I had some concerns about continuing to take Gingko Biloba. I wanted something with the same effect on memory, but perhaps not the effect on blood pressure (that I had heard could be an issue). I have been taking PS-100 for about 3 months now and get the same type of mental clarity I got from GB, and as an added side effect am sleeping wonderfully! I didn't know that was a claim of PS-100, and realized I was sleeping better before I ever read that was a claim.

ON TARGET!!!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Nov 09, 2009

I really notice a difference in my brain function since using this supplement. I feel much sharper and, as others have stated, much calmer also! Overall, I like Jarrow supplements and the customer service at iHerb is second to none!

Helps me concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1586638 on Sep 17, 2009

Great product

My brain works better when taking PS.

Posted by Reviewer2427701 on Aug 12, 2009

I'm 58 & can really tell a difference in my thought processes when taking PS.

My father was be better.

Posted by Reviewer2502199 on Jul 29, 2009

Father who is 84 years old, from taking this supplement, he is not repeatedly asking the same thing.