Allergic response

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen.

Great Ultraviolet Protection, Excellent Treatment for Hypercholesterolemia

Posted by HawaiianViking on Apr 07, 2013

Being a person of Nordic descent in the tropics, I'm constantly exposed to much more intense sunlight than I can safely handle. I wear long sleeves and a hat and sunscreen but, despite best efforts, my skin still burns on occasion. To help my skin cope with the extravagant ultraviolet radiation to which I'm exposed, I tried Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine 450 (together with Now Foods, PABA) and I've found that, while taking this combination, I'm burning significantly less. While I still wear sun protection when outside, my skin is far less red and irritated. My skin has not successfully tanned, but I think that a true, dark tan is something I'm physically incapable of producing. Interestingly, the freckles on my face that I had as a child, which disappeared in my teens and 20s, have now re-appeared, though I'm spending no additional time in the sun; I have to assume that this is the effect of PABA and Pantethine. I also recommended Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine to a family member for hypercholesterolemia; Probably because of this product she no longer has to take statin drugs, so in this case I consider Pantethine to be almost miraculous.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 25, 2013

This is a precursor the Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Iused to take 3 grams of Pantothenic Acid (6 X 500g pills) for my acne. Now all I do is take 1 pill of this and the effects on taking away my acne are even better. Plus it lowers cholesterol.

Great supplement

Posted by 5350998110279341486 on Jan 14, 2013

I use this along with the Every Woman's One Daily vitamin. It's a great supplement for me.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1124692 on Dec 02, 2012

Not yet ready to report on this one yet as only just started to take it.

Great value and works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Pantethine/Coenzyme A is a precursor for bile, cortisol and all hormones. Therefore supplementation seems to help the liver (bile) and adrenals (cortisol).

This is great for adrenal fatique!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

This supplement is one of the best if you have trouble with excess stress or even adrenal fatique. It helps adrenal glands to produce cortisol (anti-stress and anti-inflammatory hormone). Pantothenic acid works too but this Pantethine is even more effective! This product has made me feel more energetic and calm. It's said to lower cholesterol levels as well.

Pantethine is useful supplement!

Posted by TinVal on Aug 15, 2012

Research Overview Vitamin B5 research shows the following: 1. Reduces lipid peroxidation 2. Lowers cholesterol 3. Protects cells against UV radiation 4. Is important to epithelial functioning 5. Accelerates wound healing 6. Regenerates skin cells after burn injury 7. Improves skin roughness and flaking 8. Regenerates cells following surgery 9. Improves symptoms of sunburn 10. Increases energy in athletes

has worked for me for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1040539 on Jan 21, 2012

I take two per day to lower my cholestrol. It stared going down with my first blood test and has continued to do so.