Great supplement

Posted by 5350998110279341486 on Jan 14, 2013

I use this along with the Every Woman's One Daily vitamin. It's a great supplement for me.

Great value and works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Pantethine/Coenzyme A is a precursor for bile, cortisol and all hormones. Therefore supplementation seems to help the liver (bile) and adrenals (cortisol).

This is great for adrenal fatique!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

This supplement is one of the best if you have trouble with excess stress or even adrenal fatique. It helps adrenal glands to produce cortisol (anti-stress and anti-inflammatory hormone). Pantothenic acid works too but this Pantethine is even more effective! This product has made me feel more energetic and calm. It's said to lower cholesterol levels as well.

Pantethine is useful supplement!

Posted by TinVal on Aug 15, 2012

Research Overview Vitamin B5 research shows the following: 1. Reduces lipid peroxidation 2. Lowers cholesterol 3. Protects cells against UV radiation 4. Is important to epithelial functioning 5. Accelerates wound healing 6. Regenerates skin cells after burn injury 7. Improves skin roughness and flaking 8. Regenerates cells following surgery 9. Improves symptoms of sunburn 10. Increases energy in athletes

has worked for me for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1040539 on Jan 21, 2012

I take two per day to lower my cholestrol. It stared going down with my first blood test and has continued to do so.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Dec 16, 2011

Good for adrenal glands. I like this brand and will order again.

Excellent product and value

Posted by Reviewer1722780 on Dec 06, 2011

It does everything that research says it should and has some little surprises thrown in, a good product that works. I use it to drink more and die less, and I don't feel as bad the day after a lot of alcohol, it helps to metabolize it better to reduce toxicity. It also made me immune to pimples. I used to have minor breakouts here and there when I would eat certain foods and now I get nothing. I take one of these every other day.

supposed to help with cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 01, 2011

too early to tell, others have had good results lowering cholesterol, will go through the 2 bottles and then go in for a test, will report back.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Aug 01, 2011

My body knows it is good.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jul 11, 2011

easy to take and definitely noticeable improvements in skin clarity after several weeks.