Great value and works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Pantethine/Coenzyme A is a precursor for bile, cortisol and all hormones. Therefore supplementation seems to help the liver (bile) and adrenals (cortisol).

Great Ultraviolet Protection, Excellent Treatment for Hypercholesterolemia

Posted by HawaiianViking on Apr 07, 2013

Being a person of Nordic descent in the tropics, I'm constantly exposed to much more intense sunlight than I can safely handle. I wear long sleeves and a hat and sunscreen but, despite best efforts, my skin still burns on occasion. To help my skin cope with the extravagant ultraviolet radiation to which I'm exposed, I tried Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine 450 (together with Now Foods, PABA) and I've found that, while taking this combination, I'm burning significantly less. While I still wear sun protection when outside, my skin is far less red and irritated. My skin has not successfully tanned, but I think that a true, dark tan is something I'm physically incapable of producing. Interestingly, the freckles on my face that I had as a child, which disappeared in my teens and 20s, have now re-appeared, though I'm spending no additional time in the sun; I have to assume that this is the effect of PABA and Pantethine. I also recommended Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine to a family member for hypercholesterolemia; Probably because of this product she no longer has to take statin drugs, so in this case I consider Pantethine to be almost miraculous.

Improved with more pantethine.

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jun 19, 2009

I have tried others but I find that the Jarrow Pantethine gives me the most immediate and reliable result. It is part of my 3 product program for stiffness along with manganese and chondroitin. And now, they added more mg so I do not have to take as many pills! Great for lipid metabolism as well as the nervous system as well!

Excellent product and value

Posted by Reviewer1722780 on Dec 06, 2011

It does everything that research says it should and has some little surprises thrown in, a good product that works. I use it to drink more and die less, and I don't feel as bad the day after a lot of alcohol, it helps to metabolize it better to reduce toxicity. It also made me immune to pimples. I used to have minor breakouts here and there when I would eat certain foods and now I get nothing. I take one of these every other day.

This is great for adrenal fatique!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

This supplement is one of the best if you have trouble with excess stress or even adrenal fatique. It helps adrenal glands to produce cortisol (anti-stress and anti-inflammatory hormone). Pantothenic acid works too but this Pantethine is even more effective! This product has made me feel more energetic and calm. It's said to lower cholesterol levels as well.

Pantethine

Posted by 5096167084531141575 on Dec 06, 2013

Has been very important in helping me with a candida blowout that I've dealing with for the last 12 months. Along with Molybdenum the Pantethine breaks down the toxic waste products of the candida. As a result I have have had o back or chest pains for about three weeks now...first time all year.

Allergic response

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

Works for lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1946639 on Mar 08, 2007

Taking 900 mgs a day of the Jarrow pantenthine (which is derived from the Japanese-made Pantesin product) achieved a nice improvement in my cholesterol numbers. Definitely worth a look if you want an alternative to statin drugs. I also tried policosinol, which proved to be useless.

Many benefits!

Posted by Reviewer3020943 on Nov 29, 2007

This product has kept me from an expensive cholesterol perscription, for which I am thankful. I can't say enough about I Herb...they are reasonably priced, and prompt in getting it to me. I am thankful in so many ways.

take for high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on Aug 28, 2009

took my 309 high to 224 along w/flaxseed meal...won't ever take any statins thanks to this...