PANTHENINE

Posted by Reviewer2400549 on Jan 03, 2008

MY HUSBAND'S BAD CHOLESTROL CAME DOWN TO NORMAL AND IT INCREASED THE GOOD CHOLESTROL SO THERE IS A HEALTHY RATIO, THUS REDUCING HIS RISK FOR A HEART ATTACK!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Apr 15, 2008

As used to enhance the Krebs' citric acid cycle of aeorbic metabolism as the precursor to coenzyme A it seems to be effective.

Passed Life insurance physical...

Posted by Reviewer2340910 on Mar 11, 2010

Due to some 'other stuff' I was taking previously, my LDL was huge, and my HDL was low...and my liver was no prize either, but after a month on this, everything was back in order and I got my LI policy. Will continue to use this from time to time making sure everything is OK.

Cholesterol help/adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2914861 on Mar 29, 2010

I always get good cholesterol tests when I supplement with B-5, great adrenal support too!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jul 11, 2011

easy to take and definitely noticeable improvements in skin clarity after several weeks.

excellent , Colleen,, Australia

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 09, 2011

great product, it has reduced my cholesterol level back to normal , in about 6 weeks at one a day ,, great product would highly recomend it ,, now I dont have to take a lifetime of precription medicine for cholesterol, I will be taking this wonderful product instead

Seeing results after one month

Posted by Reviewer1441814 on Apr 04, 2008

Doctor wanted me to try statins, had a severe reaction. My numbers are coming down after just one month. Have placed my second order...will continue using hoping for even better results.

energy

Posted by kanaca on Nov 21, 2013

I take it with some alphaGPC. The adrenal activation is great. I must have been pretty deficient in B5 because it helps with an overall feeling of wellbeing and vitality.

Helps with CFIDS, adrenal fatigue

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 10, 2015

This gives me some energy. Have many health issues that cause exhaustion, won't work for any other causes but when the adrenal fatigue is the issue.

has worked for me for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1040539 on Jan 21, 2012

I take two per day to lower my cholestrol. It stared going down with my first blood test and has continued to do so.