July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Works for lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1946639 on Mar 08, 2007

Taking 900 mgs a day of the Jarrow pantenthine (which is derived from the Japanese-made Pantesin product) achieved a nice improvement in my cholesterol numbers. Definitely worth a look if you want an alternative to statin drugs. I also tried policosinol, which proved to be useless.

A wonder supplement

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Jul 02, 2009

I couldn't believe how dramatic the change this supplement does when I take it with panthothenic acid and b-vitamins. Pantethine helps speed up dramatically with my slow wound healing as well as normalizes my energy production by giving a big boost to my adrenals.

PANTHENINE

Posted by Reviewer2400549 on Jan 03, 2008

MY HUSBAND'S BAD CHOLESTROL CAME DOWN TO NORMAL AND IT INCREASED THE GOOD CHOLESTROL SO THERE IS A HEALTHY RATIO, THUS REDUCING HIS RISK FOR A HEART ATTACK!

Excellent product and value

Posted by Reviewer1722780 on Dec 06, 2011

It does everything that research says it should and has some little surprises thrown in, a good product that works. I use it to drink more and die less, and I don't feel as bad the day after a lot of alcohol, it helps to metabolize it better to reduce toxicity. It also made me immune to pimples. I used to have minor breakouts here and there when I would eat certain foods and now I get nothing. I take one of these every other day.

I'm not sure that it does anything!

Posted by Reviewer1181544 on Jun 15, 2010

I was on a regimen of pills and supplements to drop my cholesterol for many months. I didn't want to take statins. There was little improvement from those supplements so I added only Pantethine (900mg daily) to my regimen for the next 4 months while at the same time dropping 20+lbs. When I took my next blood test, my numbers didn't improve at all. I'm serious about taking supplements and not taking statins, so I really fell for all the talk of Pantethine and it's benefits, but despite me never cheating on my choice of healthy foods, I was seriously surprised that this supplement did nothing for me at all.