Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Many benefits!

Posted by Reviewer3020943 on Nov 29, 2007

This product has kept me from an expensive cholesterol perscription, for which I am thankful. I can't say enough about I Herb...they are reasonably priced, and prompt in getting it to me. I am thankful in so many ways.

Allergic response

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I tried this product but had bad results because I seemed to have an allergic reaction to something in it - most probably the coating, which is something called "annatto." Of course, if you're not allergic to annatto, this product should be perfectly fine for you. It's just that annatto has a bit of a reputation for causing allergic reactions, which makes you wonder why they used it in a vitamin product which is likely to be used by (some) people with allergies.

Works for lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1946639 on Mar 08, 2007

Taking 900 mgs a day of the Jarrow pantenthine (which is derived from the Japanese-made Pantesin product) achieved a nice improvement in my cholesterol numbers. Definitely worth a look if you want an alternative to statin drugs. I also tried policosinol, which proved to be useless.

A wonder supplement

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Jul 02, 2009

I couldn't believe how dramatic the change this supplement does when I take it with panthothenic acid and b-vitamins. Pantethine helps speed up dramatically with my slow wound healing as well as normalizes my energy production by giving a big boost to my adrenals.

PANTHENINE

Posted by Reviewer2400549 on Jan 03, 2008

MY HUSBAND'S BAD CHOLESTROL CAME DOWN TO NORMAL AND IT INCREASED THE GOOD CHOLESTROL SO THERE IS A HEALTHY RATIO, THUS REDUCING HIS RISK FOR A HEART ATTACK!