I am THE NATURAL-PRODUCTS SPECIALIST= FRANK CARMEN,L.r.c.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

This is a FIRST RATE product, because they are using the BEST source {read their label to see that Source's Name}! Also, NO ONE--not even "CAROTEC," sells THIS "Pantethine" as inexpensive as Jarrow does! JARROW is a VERY GOOD company! Many of their Their products have been Lab tested. They Always get good results!

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 08, 2010

I have always taken this but recently i found out it helps with adrenal problems. My husband was always losing it in traffic and any stressful situation. Now that i started giving him this, it has helped tremendously. You have to have more Pantethine than you get in a vitamin B complex. This product works.

Cholesterol help/adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2914861 on Mar 29, 2010

I always get good cholesterol tests when I supplement with B-5, great adrenal support too!

Passed Life insurance physical...

Posted by Reviewer2340910 on Mar 11, 2010

Due to some 'other stuff' I was taking previously, my LDL was huge, and my HDL was low...and my liver was no prize either, but after a month on this, everything was back in order and I got my LI policy. Will continue to use this from time to time making sure everything is OK.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Feb 22, 2010

I had a heart scare about 4 years ago and learnt about Pantethine from Robert Kowalski. I had my blood tested religiously for months while I adjusted my diet and supplementation regimen. The inclusion of Pantethine seemed to significantly lower my triglycerides and there was also a significant rise in my HDL cholesterol. For those of you who are struggling to manage these 2 factors I highly recommend you give Pantethine a try.

healthy solution

Posted by Reviewer3031016 on Jan 06, 2010

I take one pantethine a day to augment my statin. I don't want to take too much statin, so this works out perfectly, and keeps my cholestrol down.

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent quality as usual from Jarrow.

Pantethine works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3181433 on Dec 12, 2009

The item arrived in just a few days, and it costs less at iherb than on the manufacturers website. It is the first thing to drop my cholesteral, which runs high even though I am a vegetarian and seldom eat dairy. Try it before you try a prescription drug.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Dec 06, 2009

I think the price is pretty good and the product worth while to use.

Pantethine 450 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Nov 17, 2009

Like this Jarrow formula.Works best for me.