has worked for me for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1040539 on Jan 21, 2012

I take two per day to lower my cholestrol. It stared going down with my first blood test and has continued to do so.

Great for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Nov 24, 2010

I take 3 of these per day plus b5 to help my adrenals. These help so much, one of the few things that keep my functional. As usual Jarrow makes top notch supplements.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 28, 2008

I use this to help support low thyroid and adrenals.

very good special B5

Posted by Reviewer1177842 on Nov 06, 2009

This is a very good price for this product which is helpful to keep cholesterol and weight down. It is also a higher dose now per capsule so I can take less capsules. Worth trying for weight, skin, hair and overall health. Just be sure to balance with a good mutli-B. This company makes a good multi-B.

Panttethine

Posted by Reviewer2878925 on Aug 10, 2009

After learning from a Naturopathic doctor that Pantethine can help lower my cholesterol levels, I decided to give it a try. After 6 months, my total cholesterol indicated a 30 point decrease. From 209 to 179. It will be interesting to see what happens after this next 6 months. Thanks!

Love it

Posted by Queenbee on Aug 24, 2009

I take it everyday to help lower my LDL

I am THE NATURAL-PRODUCTS SPECIALIST= FRANK CARMEN,L.r.c.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

This is a FIRST RATE product, because they are using the BEST source {read their label to see that Source's Name}! Also, NO ONE--not even "CAROTEC," sells THIS "Pantethine" as inexpensive as Jarrow does! JARROW is a VERY GOOD company! Many of their Their products have been Lab tested. They Always get good results!

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Dec 16, 2011

Good for adrenal glands. I like this brand and will order again.

Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine, 450 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 19, 2009

Excellent quality as usual from Jarrow.

Pantethine: THE subsititute for crestor

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

A good friend had high cholesterol and his doc put him on Crestor. Unfortunately, he had a very bad reaction. Within a few days he could no longer swallow, had breathing difficulty, and ended up in emergency 4 times. He suffered from nerve damage so badly that 6 months later he still can't swallow properly - can only eat liquids, and his weight went down over 60lbs. He is only a sad shadow of what he was, but hopefully he'll recover. Nerves take long to heal. Frightened by his experience, we were able to avoid Crestor, and are now taking Pantethine. My doc wanted to prescribe me statins, which is free under our health care. I refused and he is amazed that my bad cholesterol went down and the good one up. Of course I do a healthy diet and lots of omega 3 oil. Maybe Pantethine is also helping? Too bad my doc can't prescribe Pantethine here.