Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1438900 on Nov 12, 2007

My trigycerides dropped a LOT after I started taking this over 5 years ago. I recommend it!

Love it

Posted by Queenbee on Aug 24, 2009

I take it everyday to help lower my LDL

Pantethine: THE subsititute for crestor

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

A good friend had high cholesterol and his doc put him on Crestor. Unfortunately, he had a very bad reaction. Within a few days he could no longer swallow, had breathing difficulty, and ended up in emergency 4 times. He suffered from nerve damage so badly that 6 months later he still can't swallow properly - can only eat liquids, and his weight went down over 60lbs. He is only a sad shadow of what he was, but hopefully he'll recover. Nerves take long to heal. Frightened by his experience, we were able to avoid Crestor, and are now taking Pantethine. My doc wanted to prescribe me statins, which is free under our health care. I refused and he is amazed that my bad cholesterol went down and the good one up. Of course I do a healthy diet and lots of omega 3 oil. Maybe Pantethine is also helping? Too bad my doc can't prescribe Pantethine here.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer2732290 on Dec 16, 2011

Good for adrenal glands. I like this brand and will order again.

Can feel a slight lift in energy

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Pantethine helps your body make Acetyl Coenzyme A, a focal point in the Krebs cycle where lipids get converted to ATP intermediates. This form is said to be better than Pantothenic acid, and in spite of pantethine being more expensive the latter does more for my body than the former. It will also help maintaining or achieving a better blood lipid panel. I like the soft gels and dose is spot-on. I could definetely feel a subtle surge in focused energy (not the jittery caffeine type), while taking one a day. Very happy with jarrow's product line. Since I take single B vitamins (all of them) and maintain my regime carefully, take at least some b spectrum (or equivalent single b's) with it. Checks and balances people.

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jan 25, 2013

This is a precursor the Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Iused to take 3 grams of Pantothenic Acid (6 X 500g pills) for my acne. Now all I do is take 1 pill of this and the effects on taking away my acne are even better. Plus it lowers cholesterol.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Dec 18, 2011

Small, easy to swallow and good for adrenal support.

Helps with acne

Posted by Reviewer3230056 on Aug 08, 2011

Helps with acne but also after 1 month of use it didn't eradicate my breakouts just make them less worse. It works almost as good as high dose (10gr.) of Vitamin B5. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. The worst thing for acne in my case is milk and sugar especially drinks high in sugar like ice tea or coke. When I drink it I have new breakout after 2 hours so I can watch the pimples grow ;(

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2686301 on Jun 24, 2011

After 1 month of taking 2 caps together with 100 mg zinc everyday, the oil in my face reduced by 70%