not the best

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Aug 26, 2008

this pantotenic acid is not the best. have tried others who are much better. has no effect on the hair or skin, even if you take 3-5 grams, very strange form of B5 I think.

:: CAUTION ::

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Jun 24, 2011

I started taking this supplement for acne and energy. After taking it for a few weeks I started having side effects and symptoms of Vitamin B imbalances. Heart palpitations, dizziness, anxiety, ringing in my ears, and the symptoms of anemia. After reading up online I see that B3 for acne as an effective treatment is a myth and can lead to long term permanent nerve damage. Please be careful when taking high doses of a B vitamin on it's own.

Be really careful when taking B5

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014

I was recommended B5 by a naturopath without having a blood test done, only to later find that I had B5 toxicity after taking these tablets as my body was not able to get rid of the B5 naturally. Always talk to a doctor or health professional and have blood work done before taking any supplements!

Not working!!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Been using these for some moths now, and can't seem to see any changes. Disappointing! :(

Too Early

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Apr 10, 2011

I wish you realize that supplements take time to work. Maybe you can change your request, say one to three months after purchase. People may mistake it as an instant cure.

What is this?

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

I don't even remember ordering this probably my Idiot brother

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Mar 09, 2012

This did not help my allergies.

I dont know

Posted by Reviewer2509819 on Apr 14, 2012

I have not had any negative or positive effects from this product, I really want a refund