Vitamin B-5

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Jan 08, 2009

B-5 is good for the adrenal glands. Seems to be a clean product.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2553541 on Aug 16, 2010

i bought this to try a new treatment for acne, and it worked really well, cleared up most of it in two weeks! great stuff, i just have to take a lot of pills, so it goes pretty fast.

acne help

Posted by Reviewer2102139 on Dec 16, 2009

I bought these for my teenage son who has severe acne. After a visit to the dermatologist, we did not like any of the medical solutions to his problem so we searched the web and learned of Pantothenic acid as a remedy for acne. It is working to a certain degree and has helped him be less uncomfortable with his condition until it clears up by reason of age.

Body Balancing for Acne

Posted by 4636037231853583596 on Oct 17, 2012

This is one of the many products I'm taking to help with my Acne issues. I believe my Acne is primarily due to Hormone imbalance and this is one of hte many products I'm taking to help me get back in balance. So far so good. I'm taking more than 50 pills a day but I'm definitely seeing an improvement. iHerb as a company has provided all my ordered items promptly and as described - I will be sticking with iHerb

Jarrow Formulas, Pantothenic Acid B-5,

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Apr 18, 2012

Good!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 02, 2010

I took this with DMAE which is supposed to bridge the blood brain barrier for deppression seems to be working only 2 wks tested

Good, but Pantethine better for me

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Panthothenic acid plays an important role in the body's ability to create ATP from fats and carbs. I bought the two Vitamin b5 vita-mers, pantothenic acid and pantethine (both from Jarrow), and I like to use them both in daily regime. however, pantethine packs another punch aside from the energy creation part of vit B5, it is also lipid-lowering. But all in all, I am glad that Jarrow offers both types of vit B5 at different prices.

Jarrow Formulas, Pantothenic Acid B5, 500 mg, 100 Capsules