My dog is so much better!

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Jul 23, 2010

I have a 9 year old German Shepperd mix and has always had a very sensitive stomach. Much diarrhea and some vomiting.. anything other than his own dog food will give him a loose stool. Upon recommendations of others I gave this product a try and his stool is sooo much better, is unbelievable! I tried so many other things before, including can pumpkin, enzimes, etc. This product does the trick! So happy!

really helped

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on Oct 17, 2011

My dog is extremely ill with IMHA, developed at MRSA infection on top of that and was therefore on multiple antibiotics along with powerful immune suppressing drugs (cause of the infection). Needless to say , her digestion was a mess. I had been using my human Jarro-dophilus without much luck and finally switched to the Pet version. What a difference! Thanks Jarrow and iHerb.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2676738 on Nov 10, 2010

We give this to our cat once a day. He has had vomiting issues in the past that were not simply hairballs. Pet Dophilus has truly helped his tummy issues. I wish iHerb would not ship Pet Dophilus until the following week if it is ordered after Wed AM, or the shipping selection would default to two day delivery. We received our last order one week after the ship date and the ice pack had completely thawed. I had incorrectly assumed the shipment would be two day and was too hurried to notice other wise.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2460636 on Jun 07, 2011

So happy with this product. Keeps the dog from having gastric problems, throwing up bile and generally uncomfortable. Much better than acidophilus, has other strains that are more suited for dogs. When given at every meal, very effective prevention!

Doggie skin problems and allergies

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Jul 11, 2012

This product helps my scottie stay healthy and regular; when he sometimes has to take allergy meds or antibiotics this product helps return him to health alot faster than when he didn't have it.

Best digestive enzyme for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Apr 07, 2010

From all my research, this product covers the range of probiotics that are common in dogs' digestive tracts. Note that the good probiotics do need to be refrigerated to keep their potentcy. It is working well for my geriatric dog to hopefully boost his aging immune system.

Glad for this product

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Jan 17, 2012

I'm happy to have a probiotic powder that my cat doesn't reject once it's mixed into her food. I don't yet know if it is going to help with her constipation/vomiting, which is why i am giving only 4 stars. She is a senior cat.

Great for pets

Posted by Reviewer2134806 on May 20, 2012

We use this product regularly for our dogs and cat. They don't mind the taste and eat it right down with their food.

Good for my pets

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Jun 08, 2012

This is good for my pets and they are very fussy. This I can put in their food and they don't even know its there. I like the assurance that they are getting what they need to help digestion etc.

Best pet probiotic out there

Posted by Reviewer1297282 on May 15, 2012

I use this consistently with both my older pups. One is 15 1/2 and the other is 11. I started to give to help with diarrhea. This keeps their digestive tract working well and works great to keep diarrhea away. Suggested to a friend whose pup had vomitting issues and vet couldn't find anything wrong. It solved her issues. I keep an extra on hand to be sure I do not run out.