Too much bloating

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

Unfortunately paid money to get this rushed to us since it was originally suggested as an express, refrigerated shipping item and when it got here I ended up throwing it out after only a few doses. It gave my puppy a lot of gas and bloating (which actually is what happened to me when I was on Jarrows brand of acidophilus as well). I just had to stop giving it to him when he didn't seem to want to eat anymore from all his bloating. I now have him on Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and he is doing well on it.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Mar 04, 2016

Doesn't work. Bought Protexin for my dog instead which works wonderfully.

Not happy at all with this product

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Jun 16, 2016

Everyone who has used probiotics for human know that this is not good stuff when they use this.. It clumps, it doesn´t smell right (even tho probiotics can smell bad), it looks dirty.. I´m going to toss this box and give my dogs human probiotics of good quality.

did nothing

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jan 11, 2011

Used for a kitten with diarrhea for two weeks with no results at all. Changed to another brand (Mercola) - much more expensive, but kitten was so much improved after just two days. What can I say - this product did not appear to be effective at all. I would not buy again.