Jarrow Formulas, Pet Dophilus, 2.5 oz (70.5 g) Powder

Reviews 1-star

did nothing

Posted by Reviewer2639115 From New York on Jan 11, 2011

Used for a kitten with diarrhea for two weeks with no results at all. Changed to another brand (Mercola) - much more expensive, but kitten was so much improved after just two days. What can I say - this product did not appear to be effective at all. I would not buy again.

Too much bloating

Posted by Reviewer1680490 From California on Jan 31, 2011

Unfortunately paid money to get this rushed to us since it was originally suggested as an express, refrigerated shipping item and when it got here I ended up throwing it out after only a few doses. It gave my puppy a lot of gas and bloating (which actually is what happened to me when I was on Jarrows brand of acidophilus as well). I just had to stop giving it to him when he didn't seem to want to eat anymore from all his bloating. I now have him on Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and he is doing well on it.