Glad for this product

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Jan 17, 2012

I'm happy to have a probiotic powder that my cat doesn't reject once it's mixed into her food. I don't yet know if it is going to help with her constipation/vomiting, which is why i am giving only 4 stars. She is a senior cat.

Great for pets

Posted by Reviewer2134806 on May 20, 2012

We use this product regularly for our dogs and cat. They don't mind the taste and eat it right down with their food.

it worked great on my cat

Posted by Reviewer1863756 on Jan 02, 2008

my cat has been taking two kinds of antibio... since taking this pet dophilus her digestion condition improved...

4 legged help

Posted by Reviewer2144574 on Oct 25, 2010

First time trying this and it seems to be working well. Been well tolerated by both dogs and cats. Could be a little stronger though.

Very Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer1173551 on Feb 18, 2011

I am very thankful that I ordered this product. It has helped my dog alot. He has inflamatory bowel disease and is often sick to his stomach. I have noticed an improvement. I'm hoping that he won't get sick again.

Great, so far.

Posted by Herlienv on Feb 08, 2016

My young cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I already have him eating food for sensitive tummies and then i add this to his food in the mornings. I started giving him some other snacks in between meals as a treat and so far no trouble as of yet. hoping it stays that way. Really happy that my cat still eats his food, even with this mixed in. must have no or little taste.