Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

We have all five of our dogs on this product and it works great, better than human formulas for them in my estimation. It's offered at a good price here versus picking it up in a health food store!

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Jul 05, 2013

Great for keeping my cats' gut healthy. Much better in powder form than those expensive probiotic capsules I used to get from the vet.

probiotic

Posted by 5034982023657831125 on Jan 19, 2014

excellent quality, highly recommend

Very Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer1173551 on Feb 18, 2011

I am very thankful that I ordered this product. It has helped my dog alot. He has inflamatory bowel disease and is often sick to his stomach. I have noticed an improvement. I'm hoping that he won't get sick again.

4 legged help

Posted by Reviewer2144574 on Oct 25, 2010

First time trying this and it seems to be working well. Been well tolerated by both dogs and cats. Could be a little stronger though.

Not tries

Posted by 5260854198861795474 on Nov 25, 2013

Not tried

Too much bloating

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

Unfortunately paid money to get this rushed to us since it was originally suggested as an express, refrigerated shipping item and when it got here I ended up throwing it out after only a few doses. It gave my puppy a lot of gas and bloating (which actually is what happened to me when I was on Jarrows brand of acidophilus as well). I just had to stop giving it to him when he didn't seem to want to eat anymore from all his bloating. I now have him on Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and he is doing well on it.

Dogs like it

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Sep 28, 2010

I give it to my dogs to help rebuild good microflora in the gut after antibiotics. They like the taste in their food and seem healthy with no bad antibiotic after effects.

I'm a repeat buyer.

Posted by Reviewer3259277 on Jan 29, 2009

The price is okay, and iHerb's service is prompt. This product needs refrigeration, and it arrives appropriately packed and chilled.

Jarrow Formulas, Pet Dophilus Powder, 70.5 g

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 02, 2009

I am using this for our cat and kitten for prevention of bladder infections, ongoing digestive issues and their overall health. So far ao good!