effective

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jan 25, 2012

Has really helped with our aging dog's stomach problems. He rarely now has painful stomach cramping which keeps one of us up all night, so good for all !

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

We have all five of our dogs on this product and it works great, better than human formulas for them in my estimation. It's offered at a good price here versus picking it up in a health food store!

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Jul 05, 2013

Great for keeping my cats' gut healthy. Much better in powder form than those expensive probiotic capsules I used to get from the vet.

probiotic

Posted by 5034982023657831125 on Jan 19, 2014

excellent quality, highly recommend

Good product at reasonable pricing

Posted by 4913630154662972163 on May 02, 2016

When I first purchased the product, I regretted buying it after my two dogs since been puking after taking the probiotics. The reason why I had given my dogs probiotics is because of constant skin itchiness and allergies along with digestion problem they both had. However, after I persisted to trusting the product and continued to administer a small amount everyday, I slowly witness the improvement of their condition. They developed stronger gut and less prone to yeast infection. In fact, I had witnessed the difference of omitting it in their diet and how the yeast infection slowly creeped back to haunt them. This is one product I will support buying and will continue if manufacturers do not increase its current reasonable pricing.

Very Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer1173551 on Feb 18, 2011

I am very thankful that I ordered this product. It has helped my dog alot. He has inflamatory bowel disease and is often sick to his stomach. I have noticed an improvement. I'm hoping that he won't get sick again.

4 legged help

Posted by Reviewer2144574 on Oct 25, 2010

First time trying this and it seems to be working well. Been well tolerated by both dogs and cats. Could be a little stronger though.

Not tries

Posted by 5260854198861795474 on Nov 25, 2013

Not tried

Not happy at all with this product

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Jun 16, 2016

Everyone who has used probiotics for human know that this is not good stuff when they use this.. It clumps, it doesn´t smell right (even tho probiotics can smell bad), it looks dirty.. I´m going to toss this box and give my dogs human probiotics of good quality.

Too much bloating

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

Unfortunately paid money to get this rushed to us since it was originally suggested as an express, refrigerated shipping item and when it got here I ended up throwing it out after only a few doses. It gave my puppy a lot of gas and bloating (which actually is what happened to me when I was on Jarrows brand of acidophilus as well). I just had to stop giving it to him when he didn't seem to want to eat anymore from all his bloating. I now have him on Ark Naturals Gentle Digest and he is doing well on it.