Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3004402 on Mar 02, 2009

Shipment came in a very short time. Product is excellent. Please relate to the person packing the containers, he should move to Egypt and wrap mummies-great job.

great pomegranate juice

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 09, 2007

i haven't tried other pomegranate juices because of the rave reviews of this product by other customers. after my first purchase, i was so satisfied with it, i just purchased two more bottles. this pomegranate juice is highly highly concentrated.. and the taste is rather pleasant. the only downside is that there is no ingredient list so i'm not sure if there are other additives or if this is pure pomegranate juice. i am not too concerned though because the nutrition label has info on how much antioxidant power this juice has.

great for gum health and bp

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Nov 10, 2007

This has helped lower my blood pressure, also my gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. My last 3 dental exams have gone really well.

A fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

Really, Jarrow have never let me down. This is absolutely pure pomegranate juice for the discerning intelligent consumer. I think this is the only company that offers a pomegranate juice of this quality.

First class

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Feb 22, 2010

I have to hand it to Jarrow for coming up with a great product. I was going to order Pomegranate syrup for some Lebanese cooking I was planning to do. Then I came across this product and so I used it instead of syrup, It makes me feel a whole lot better to use this concentrate product than sugary syrup. Also, I make up a large drink using 2 tablespoons once a day and mix some in with cranberry powder. I wanted to include pomegranate into my supplement regimen and this is a great tasting and more fun way to supplement than taking a capsule. I highly recommend this product.

Awesome pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Nov 02, 2009

This was my second time ordering this Jarrow pomegranate, and I love it! I just got my blood Hemoglobin A1C test back after taking this for not even 2 months, and it was down 2 whole points! I initially bought this to help with blood pressure and for all the antioxidants, and then read later that it really helps with after-meal blood sugar, and boy does it. I haven't had an A1C this low since becoming an insulin dependent diabetic at age 26 (I am now 39), and it did that in just 2 months. Wow. Blood pressure is still high, because of my kidneys, but I am working on that too. But I will always make sure to have this Jarrow pomegranate around, and I use it twice a day.

Jarrow, Pomegranate Juice

Posted by Reviewer2228104 on Nov 04, 2007

excellent, pomegranate juice is recommended by Aaron Katz, M.D., author of Prostate Health.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2727180 on Sep 27, 2008

Use a few tablespoons of this product when making a fruit smoothie. Adds a nice sweetness/flavor that we really enjoy. Also like the fact the product is in a glass container. iHerb shipped/packed the product professionally(lots of bubble wrap). Even so, one of the bottles broke in the shipping box. I contacted iHerb and they shipped out a new container to me right away. I was very impressed with the service and highly recommend iHerb.....great service and great prices! Thank you!

iHerb is the best

Posted by Reviewer3253569 on Oct 24, 2007

I purchased and will continue to purchase Jarrow Formulas, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate. My wife, myself, & children all benefit from this fine formula. iHerb.com is with out a doubt the best website I've purchased from. They have great prices and great delivery response. Also they carry the important health products any person would be interested in. I found products I couldn't find elswhere. Thank you iHerb for being there.

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2063189 on Jan 25, 2011

After 2 weeks I became short of breath and had a swollen feeling in my throat. As indicated on the bottle this was an allergic reaction. I reduced my intake to 1/2 T daily and the symptoms went away. I hope the reduced dose will still effect my cholesterol numbers positively, and if not, I will probably continue to take this product for its other health benefits.