July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate, 4x Juice Concentrate, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3004402 on Mar 02, 2009

Shipment came in a very short time. Product is excellent. Please relate to the person packing the containers, he should move to Egypt and wrap mummies-great job.

great for gum health and bp

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Nov 10, 2007

This has helped lower my blood pressure, also my gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. My last 3 dental exams have gone really well.

great pomegranate juice

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 09, 2007

i haven't tried other pomegranate juices because of the rave reviews of this product by other customers. after my first purchase, i was so satisfied with it, i just purchased two more bottles. this pomegranate juice is highly highly concentrated.. and the taste is rather pleasant. the only downside is that there is no ingredient list so i'm not sure if there are other additives or if this is pure pomegranate juice. i am not too concerned though because the nutrition label has info on how much antioxidant power this juice has.

A fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

Really, Jarrow have never let me down. This is absolutely pure pomegranate juice for the discerning intelligent consumer. I think this is the only company that offers a pomegranate juice of this quality.

First class

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Feb 22, 2010

I have to hand it to Jarrow for coming up with a great product. I was going to order Pomegranate syrup for some Lebanese cooking I was planning to do. Then I came across this product and so I used it instead of syrup, It makes me feel a whole lot better to use this concentrate product than sugary syrup. Also, I make up a large drink using 2 tablespoons once a day and mix some in with cranberry powder. I wanted to include pomegranate into my supplement regimen and this is a great tasting and more fun way to supplement than taking a capsule. I highly recommend this product.