Recommend

Posted by 4635743708005405672 on Nov 28, 2014

Very good vitamins. I take this from pregnancy(before this vitamins I take something else and I wasn't feel good, it feels the difference) and it feels very good. No smells. I continue during lactation and I feel very good with them. Recommend.

repulsive stinkiness

Posted by 5128020618539705460 on Mar 18, 2014

I could not stomach these! So stinky and gross. I advise against these for all pregnant ladies.

good

Posted by Reviewer2541431 on Nov 04, 2011

a good mix of vitamins and minerals, but the smell is strongly felt.

good

Posted by Reviewer1264781 on Oct 08, 2011

great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1890406 on May 17, 2011

I love these. I think they have a great balance of all the vitamins and minerals. and its great they include dha too. I love all the jarrow products and really trust the company. I do have a hard time remembering to take them though since there are 6 a day that you are supposed to take in divided doses.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2718550 on Sep 13, 2010

I took these vitamins to my Dr. and she said they were great prenatal vitamins. So I will take these throughout my pregnacy. Thank you

great product

Posted by Reviewer1789755 on Mar 23, 2010

I'm using these prenatals for the second pregnancy in a row and am very happy with them. Although 6 pills is a lot to take every day the smell is very non-barfy. I think the DHA is very important. Product arrived fresh and in perfect condition.