User for 1 year

Posted by Reviewer1088314 on Feb 25, 2008

My blood pressure had been up in the 160s over 70. I was taking a highly acclaimed herbal supplement, but it did not help. So I switched to Pressure Optimizer, a mineral supplement and within 30 days my blood pressure came down to the 120s over 68. Pressure Optimizer has helped me and may help others who do not react favorably to herbal remedies.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2613284 on Sep 15, 2009

Took and helped get my BP down to normal from 160/90

Used for 6 weeks.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on May 09, 2008

My blood pressure averages in the mid 140's over 80, I have been taking for six weeks now and have not seen any significant changes on my blood pressure readings.

Doesn't work for me for blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2282481 on Jun 25, 2010

I have had no change in systolic blood pressure after a one-month trial. I gave it a one-star rating on this basis. It may work for others, but not for me.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1180284 on Nov 29, 2010

I did not see much effect or difference.

PEPTIDE

Posted by Reviewer2372835 on May 22, 2008

VERY GOOD

B.M. Burrows

Posted by Reviewer2484144 on Mar 03, 2008

Formula recommended by my hypertension specialist. It seems to be helping lower the BP. She has also recommeded I begin taking Hawthorne Berries which I just ordered from you and rec'd last week and have been taking 3 times a day. I will return to specialist this week to see what progression has been made.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1427438 on Apr 28, 2010

Great product

RK

Posted by Reviewer3047614 on Nov 02, 2008

Promises a reasonable amount of potential and has, according to accepted authors, the right active ingredients. As a result I am currently hoping it will deliver that it should, in theory, deliver, however at present there has been no noticeable difference.

Jarrow Formulas, Pressure Optimizer with Ameal Peptide

Posted by Reviewer1425428 on Mar 01, 2009

I have used this product for two months, I think it helps my blood pressure a little, but am trying a different product for the next 2 months to see which works best for me. Pauline

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »