Helps in my prostrate night problem

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

i used to wake up 2 to 3 times in the night to pass urine. After taking JF prostrate Optimizer for a month, I only wake up once or none at all at night to pass urine.

A "Swell" product!

Posted by Reviewer2085169 on Jun 09, 2008

I chose this product because of the wonderful balance of ingredients, especially the Cernatin. I have tried several other prostate formulas. This one seems to be working better for me. Prescription meds gave me unwanted side effects.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Feb 23, 2009

After 2 1/2 weeks I began to notice an improved flow. I do find it a little high on the vitamin D side if you are taking a multivitamin or calcium supplement that contains D.

Very good value for money

Posted by 5743181063993945485 on Jan 19, 2013

Very good value for money

So far, so good!

Posted by 5116415658571402982 on May 02, 2016

After depending on Flo-Max, (a prescription drug to better control full bladder issues) with all of it's attending side effects, I'm seeing a marked benefit in using Jarrow Formulas = Prostate Otimizer. It has reduced night time trips to the toilet, by approximately 50%. J.R.

Good Herbal Supliment for Prostate Care

Posted by 4667818137466452683 on Nov 30, 2016

Jarrow Formulas, Prostate Optimizer consists of well known and established herbs that helps in maintaining the health of Prostate tissue in old persons. Therefore it reduces the symptoms related to benign hyperplasia of Prostate and related urinary symptoms commonly experienced by old males. After around 15 days use I personally experienced around 50% reduction in my urinary obstructive symptoms. Hope I shall get further relief in my symptoms in long run.

Mr Yuetten

Posted by Reviewer2278231 on Oct 20, 2007

Very good product.

excellent prostrate product

Posted by Reviewer1875930 on Jan 22, 2008

I have taken only 1 or 2 of these aday. Not sure, as I still have suspected prostrate issues,but still believe it is one of the best.