Execellent

Posted by Reviewer1496661 on Feb 02, 2011

After using this product my visit to the toilet has dropped from 3 or 4 times to ONLY ONE.

prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2771643 on Dec 13, 2009

works great for me.

Prostate Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009

My husband has been using this for about a year, we like the product and always order thru iHerb.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2116814 on Feb 09, 2009

My husband it using this product and along with the Health King, Prostate Health Herb Tea, his doctor says he no longer has any problems.

deb

Posted by Reviewer1825090 on Nov 01, 2008

this is a great product. my husband's psa has dropped significantly. his doctor asked him what he was doing differently. and it was the prostate optimizer.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Dec 03, 2010

I bought this for my husband who constantly gets up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip. After only one week of using this product he sees a big improvement with his prostate function. I bought this product based on the reviews and it really does work.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Dec 29, 2009

My husband's count was climbing and he was concerned. He started eating better (little or no meat, etc), lost 40 pounds and started taking prostate supplements. His count is now back to normal. I don't know if it was a combination of all or the supplements that helped. He continues to take them daily.

Jarrows prostate

Posted by Reviewer1422077 on Apr 10, 2008

My husband swears by this product. He used to get up 3-4 times anight to go tot the bathroom, now he sleeps thru most nights with only a night here and there of getting up only once. I appreciated your quick handling and shipping of this product to me.

Best Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Oct 22, 2007

Great Product - increased urine force and flow within a week of taking it. I will stick with this product.

Peeing like a race horse again

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 22, 2011