Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jul 08, 2009

My 90 year old Father and my husband take 3 softgels at night and they both feel that the Jarrow Formula is the best.

A "Swell" product!

Posted by Reviewer2085169 on Jun 09, 2008

I chose this product because of the wonderful balance of ingredients, especially the Cernatin. I have tried several other prostate formulas. This one seems to be working better for me. Prescription meds gave me unwanted side effects.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Feb 23, 2009

After 2 1/2 weeks I began to notice an improved flow. I do find it a little high on the vitamin D side if you are taking a multivitamin or calcium supplement that contains D.

Maintain healthy prostate

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Aug 17, 2011

Taken for healthy prostate function.

it really WORKS

Posted by 4781849495485962174 on Aug 04, 2015

first three nights I've made the entire night without getting up to urinate. i'm down from three visits to none.

Works

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Dec 04, 2016

It gives effect. Reduces nightly bathroom trips (from 7 to 3 in two weeks).

Highly Recommend

Posted by 5637081044510473595 on Dec 23, 2016

My husband's BPH was intolerable, he was in agonizing pain. His M.D. increased his Terazosin dose, which made it worse. He tried the Budwig Protocol (developed by Johanna Budwig, recipe available for free online) and within literally hours, he had his 1st pain-free urination in months. Once his symptoms abated completely, I searched for a maintenance product that contains flaxseed lignans, the active component in Budwig, which is why I selected Prostate Optimizer. He has been symptom-free on this product for over two years now.

Good Herbal Supliment for Prostate Care

Posted by 4667818137466452683 on Nov 30, 2016

Jarrow Formulas, Prostate Optimizer consists of well known and established herbs that helps in maintaining the health of Prostate tissue in old persons. Therefore it reduces the symptoms related to benign hyperplasia of Prostate and related urinary symptoms commonly experienced by old males. After around 15 days use I personally experienced around 50% reduction in my urinary obstructive symptoms. Hope I shall get further relief in my symptoms in long run.

So far, so good!

Posted by 5116415658571402982 on May 02, 2016

After depending on Flo-Max, (a prescription drug to better control full bladder issues) with all of it's attending side effects, I'm seeing a marked benefit in using Jarrow Formulas = Prostate Otimizer. It has reduced night time trips to the toilet, by approximately 50%. J.R.

Very good value for money