Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Q-absorb Co-Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Jarrow brands for years with confidence

Posted by Reviewer1008313 on Dec 09, 2010

We have used Jarrow Q absorb CoQ10 100mg with confidence of it's health benefits. I also give my dogs the Jarrow Q absorb CoQ10 "30mg" for heart health and dental health. Two of my dogs had loose upper incisors, a vet-dental hygenist recommended CoQ10 30 mg daily for them and a year later those incisors are no longer loose. I will keep them on Jarrow Qabsorb COQ10 30mg throughout their lives .

life giving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 27, 2014

I had so many and continuous and never ending muscle cramps in every part of my body. I had tried so many different supplements that were recomended like one of them was potasium which really got me sick. Then just by chance I was listening to a doctor on TV who said most people and even the medical community did not know the Co Q10 will get rid of all muscle cramps and spasims because the shortage of Co Q10 in the heart causes muscles cramps and spasims. Well it has been about 2 weeks and I can walk and sleep and stretch and live a normal life once again by taking 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Even my hands and fingers were cramping and now no more muscle cramps and spasims. I have now been taking these I think for about two years and these really are the best on the market for me. I can tell that my body absorbs these quickly and would not think of using any others. I herb has the greatest products with such a large range of products and the best prices and the shipping is tip top and can be counted on getting everything in excellent condition.

Raises energy levels

Posted by Reviewer2675198 on Jul 11, 2011

I am almost convinced that in my case this product raises energy levels and reduces the need for sleep. Taking two capsules a day.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer1463846 on Aug 23, 2011

excelent product

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2437446 on Aug 23, 2011

Both my husband and I have taken this product approximately two years with great satisfaction. Highly recommended. One caution - be certain product does not sit in extreme heat if ordering during summer months or the softgels meld together forming one giant block. IHerb handled this very professionally by refunding the full amount to our charge card. We reordered and simply changed the shipping address to my office. Charlotte - Overland Park, KS