Jarrow Formulas, Quercetin, 500 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Haven't noticed any difference

Posted by Reviewer2257178 on Dec 23, 2008

Tried it for it's antihistamine properties. Hasn't made any difference in my sinus condition. In fact, I got sick after a few weeks of taking it. I've heard you only need about 100mg, not 500.

Jarrow Quercitin

Posted by Reviewer1611706 on Dec 24, 2010

This quercitin I had to stop taking because of allergic reactions to the fillers in this product. Buyer beware! There are other forms of quercitin available that have nothing but quercitin in them that are much better.

Quercetin capsules

Posted by Reviewer1124414 on Oct 05, 2008

I've ordered Quercetin capsules before, several times. I can't say for sure if they did any significant good. I may have to stop taking them to see if a health condition occures. But right now I'm not taking a chance on my health. Ronald Toro, Franklin, Wisconsin