Less effective

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 19, 2008

This particular version of Quercetin doesn't appear to work as well as the 1g tablets or capsules from Source Naturals. We see less improvement in asthma symptoms on the Jarrow formulation.

Supposedly great for allergies, just not for me

Posted by Reviewer2844312 on Sep 04, 2014

Ordered this as its recommended for hayfever and allergies. Has great reviews from many people, however I couldn't tolerate it. I am sensitive to supplements in general, and felt wired on Quercetin. Discontinued after a few days :(

Removes feet pain and inflamation. May inhibit SIRT-1.

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

I am overweight, and have problems with feet pain, including soles and ankles. This helps with my feet pain. Also, it's known to protect the Resveratrol from getting metabolized by the liver - you should take it in a higher than 4:1 proportion (for example 4 pills of resveratrol, 1 pill of quercetin, providing the pills are the same quantity). However, the jury is still out whether Quercetin inhibits or activates SIRT1. There was a study showing reduced lifespan of animals who take Quercetin. So I'm cautious about this.

no help

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Nov 08, 2008

I have seen no difference since using this.

JARROW QUERCETIN CAPSULES

Posted by Reviewer3249558 on Mar 13, 2010

PRODUCT NOT QUITE WHAT I HOPED FOR BUT MAY VERY WELL HAVE BEEN OK IF USED AS THEY HAD INTENDED