Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3068236 on Oct 17, 2015

Helps to relieve my sinus and allergy problems.

low cost alternative to purchase from naturopath

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

great safe antioxidant , ordered by Naturopath and saves me money with iherb

Great for Hepatits C

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

i use this in conjunction with Madre Labs vit c, Life Extension r alpha lipoic acid, Jarrow N Acetyl Carnitine, Life Extension Gastrodin and NOW N Acetyl Cysteine to treat my case of chronic Hepatitis C. Works very well, instantly calming liver symptoms, giving me protection, more energy, focus and a better quality of life! Only wish i didnt push my luck so much, knowing ive got this in reserve!! Jarrow seem to be a pretty robust company for the money.

Quercetin

Posted by 4933373573372694623 on Jul 02, 2014

Excellent, using for inflammation and to strengthen tissue elasticity works a treat.

Life Saver!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

My doctor suggested this for my severe problems with skin rash in my face. I had previously tried everything, as staying away from different types of food, lots of different skin treating products to allergy tablets and strong cortison tablets (which worked for a short period only). I did not have high expectations.... But Quercetin (my first bottle was from Solaray) worked! I did not have any skin rashes at all while I was taking it, I was so happy. After years with this very visible problem, it was a huge relief! When I ran out of Quercetin I learnt that it was no longer for sale (any brand) in Norway, - and my skin rashes came back:-( A local health food store suggested iherb, and I ordered Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin. The rash disappeared shortly after I started taking them! Now I make sure I never run out, and if I take to few I can feel my face getting warm. I have tried several other brands of Quercetin that also works fine. The problem is just that they contain vitamin C or Bromelain (or both) for better absorption, which there are strong regulations for when importing from the US to Norway. (You can buy from a EU/EØS country with both C and Bromelain in high dosages, but the prices are typically twice the price of Iherb). Take Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin with orange juice and absorption is fine! I take 4-8 tablet per day.

Amazing for Asthma, Allergies and Mast Cell Disorders

Posted by Reviewer1271518 on Sep 12, 2012

This supplement is what gets me through the day! It gives me the ability to breathe, and since taking it, I've been far less itchy, rashy, and scratchy.

great product

Posted by 5640352284410181085 on May 22, 2012

A++++++++++++++ really great product

Wonderful product for Interstitial Cystitis

Posted by Reviewer1228778 on Feb 07, 2012

Cant live without this. When I run out of this supplement my pain comes back. This manages the pain and frequency of urination of Interstitial Cystitis. I take 1,000 mg a day. Great Product !

Close to magic

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Nov 10, 2011

For the past years I have struggled with severe adrenal fatigue, exercise asthma, malnutrition, kidney problems, food intolerances and mastocytosis (internal). I discovered one condition after another, and solved them by help of products from Iherb. It has taken me 3/4 of a year to test each supplement one by one. Quercetine is the last one I tested, and its effect has been nothing short of magic. During a mastocytosis autoimmune attack, I found out that over-the-counter histamine blockers worked, but Histame and Quercetine were better and safer. Histame is fine, as it dissolves excess histamine, but Quercetine is superior, as it blocks the histamine action alltogether. Imagine my shock, after years of suffering, when I tested it with offending foods, and for the first time - no allergic reaction. I even tried a glass of red wine, that would normally lead to histamine flush on the cheeks, brain fog, low grade fever, extreme tiredness and aching muscles the next day (so that I avoided it altogether). Nothing! Two more comments. I am sensitive to high doses, so 500 mg is too much at once. I split it in 150 mg for a smaller meal and 350 mg for a larger. Also, I found it most effective if taken at the end of a meal, especially at night time. Other people may need larger doses, but do not underestimate an allergic reaction to an overdose (I've experienced this even with nutraceuticals). So carefully consider the dose and the timing. Other than that, the quality of the product is immaculate. Someone wrote that this product need to be reformulated. I disagree. First, I prefer pure products. If I need bromelain or vitamin C, I can purchase them separately and compose after my own dosage needs. Secondly, this product is of such obvious quality, it needs to stay so. I am immensely grateful to both scientists and producers of such clever nutraceuticals, and the iherb for making them available at best possible price. After years of suffering I am nearly symptom free. Quercetine should be recommended to anyone who suffers from allergies. If some people don't get relief, it could be the underlying adrenal fatigue. Find adrenal and nutritional support here on Iherb, and you will be fine.

a high quality quercetin

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011

This is a staple in my household.